+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: S447 - will the shakedowns ever end?

S447 - will the shakedowns ever end?

This month Trump signed a law that demands Poland pay Holocaust survivors (there are officially over a million of them) and Jewish Organisations billions of dollars (300 billion estimated) in compensation for what Germans did to Jews in Poland. Any Jewish person who thinks they or an ancestor owned something in Poland which was grabbed by the Germans will be entitled to compensation from the Polish taxpayers. If there are no descendants then the compensation will go to Jewish organisations.

There is no sign of any similar law being passed by American politicians to compensate Palestinians who have had their property stolen from them by Israel.

Re: S447 - will the shakedowns ever end?

First I'd heard of this, Dai. I've been trying to discover the location for next month's annual Bilderberg meeting but the media's silent.

On the same topic, Elon Musk's has been battered for being anti-Semitic for asking a question, this one: 'Who do you think *owns* the press? Hello'. https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...edia-criticism

At this rate wondering what the common link is between elite bankers will become hate speech.

I feel another wall mural coming on.

How can trump pass a law that has any say over what happens in Poland?

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    There was a story last night on radio5 about Trump issuing pardons to Martha Stewart and Rod Blagojevich (State Governor) both people appeared on his apprentice show. I know that's what I thought Trump pardons his mates - until someone pointed out that Clinton released Howard Marks - someone who he allegedly smoked more than the odd joint with in uni.

RJK - how can the EU pass a law that has a say on what happens in another country ? - like they have with GDPR

I think the fact Marks was an exemplary prisoner who contributed to the education of other inmates was more of a contributing factor then some allegation which frankly reeks of Foz news type propaganda.

Trump has pardoned two people who were on his show.
    Draining the swamp again😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    RJK - how can the EU pass a law that has a say on what happens in another country ? - like they have with GDPR
    Slight difference with the GDPR law, as it only applies to subtotal companies, or companies dealing with the EU or holding data on eu citizens.
    If a Chinese company has data on people in Africa, and has no dealings with the EU then GDPR does not apply.

Were Clinton and Marks even at Oxford at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I think the fact Marks was an exemplary prisoner who contributed to the education of other inmates was more of a contributing factor then some allegation which frankly reeks of Foz news type propaganda.

Trump has pardoned two people who were on his show.
    Draining the swamp again😂😂😂😂

bo.jpg