+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Madine deal worth more than 6 million quid?

Re: Madine deal worth more than 6 million quid?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Harris, Healey, Peltier, Morrison, with a deal for Tomlin.
    Don't forget Tomlin and very possibly Madine will be out the door by the time the new season comes around.

Some will call it failed signings... however Mr J Warnock has made a killing off Mr Tomlin this season alone

Signs contract for Cardiff City = Signing on bonus + Consultancy Fees

Neil doesn't play him

Loaned to Forest 'for first team football' = Signing on bonus + Consultancy Fees

When he leaves this summer = Signing on bonus + Consultancy Fees + All sorts of other payments

Probably after 3 deals Mr Warnock's son has somewhere around half a million in his pocket i'd expect all at the expense of Vinny T.

Repeat the same with Madine on a even bigger scale?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It could well be the case that we've paid this guy some money for some work. I don't think we pay over the market rate or I'm sure Mr Tan would be all over that like a rash. They produce lists on who paid what to agents each year, I can't remember us being an outlier.

Also given you were calling the fella Ross until a couple of posts ago I'm not sure how much credence to give your insights
    Right, so because he got a name wrong everything else is rubbish. Got to love the logic.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Some interesting names on the Unique Sports Management client list - wouldn't say no to the first four on there

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/uniq...a/berater/4142

Wouldn't touch Zaha again with a barge pole. After his attitude in the Palace game at the CCS when in loan with us, I dislike him more than any other footballer. How Ole picked him again after that I don't know!
    Last edited by speedyblue; 23-05-18 at 10:21. Reason: correcting autocorrect

I'd like to think I have simplified it and got my points across. I'm in the football industry myself (thankfully not in the agency game) but I still deal with sports endorsement contracts for Pro Footballers and it's pretty much the same ball game :)

It is only my point of view; you don't have to agree with me either but i'm being vocal about it because once again the Tomlin transfer STINKS

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Can't be true - super dad and dml told me it's only £2m.

I'll need to re read the quote from Warnock about never spending silly money.
    I actually said £2m with add ons. That said, I don’t work for the club and it’s only what I have been told from other supporters.

The 17/18 accounts will be out next year so we can look for ourselves just for clarification.

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    I actually said £2m with add ons. That said, I don’t work for the club and it’s only what I have been told from other supporters.

The 17/18 accounts will be out next year so we can look for ourselves just for clarification.

Hope that helps
    I have my rose tinted glasses perched on my head in readiness - I would hate for you to disagree with me because it usually leads to accusations about my parenting skills

You need to lighten up , seriously

Quote Originally Posted by guangzhoublue View Post
    Don't forget Tomlin and very possibly Madine will be out the door by the time the new season comes around.

Some will call it failed signings... however Mr J Warnock has made a killing off Mr Tomlin this season alone

Neil doesn't play him

Loaned to Forest 'for first team football' = Signing on bonus + Consultancy Fees

When he leaves this summer = Signing on bonus + Consultancy Fees + All sorts of other payments

Probably after 3 deals Mr Warnock's son has somewhere around half a million in his pocket i'd expect all at the expense of Vinny T.

You’re quoting 1000% truths here. You’re not alleging - you’re telling.

Do you know for a fact that Neil’s son (whatever his name is) is the sole beneficiary of the transactions?

Do you know for a fact that the deals stink? Why EXACTLY do they stink?

Could it be something far less sensational that club signs player and agent is involved - isn’t that true of every every transfer at every club?

Your implication is that we only signed some players so that Neil’s family could benefit.

If you’re claiming that as fact then I hope you have deep pockets or something concrete to substantiate

It is alleged, of course.

It is alleged, of course.
    So ALLEGEDY then why does the Tomlin deal STINK exactly. Give us the details of your alleged claim - is it a personal conspiracy theory on your part or is there much more you can share?

For the reasons stated above. Tomlin does belong to James Warnocks agency and he is about to be involved in 3 transfers within 1 season once he packs his bags.

The fact that warnock knew he was unfit + wouldn't move from Leicester yet still made him our biggest signing in the summer then hardly played him stinks im afraid.

Warnock not playing tomlin so his son benefits is alleged but you know it makes a whole lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Please tell me where in the Bolton News article it states that we paid over £6m or anywhere near it. All it says is that Bolton have now received a 'seven figure sum in full from Cardiff'. That could be anything from £1m upwards. To continually have a go at Madine, when he has just helped us achieve promotion to the Premier League, is totally ridiculous. Whatever the club spent on him was well worth every penny, bearing in mind that our promotion has guaranteed us at least £100m tv income alone next season. Even if he never plays for us again he should be congratulated with the rest of the squad for achieving a miracle. I for one however hope that he plays regularly and scores at least 15 goals to stuff the words back down the throats of those people who wouldn't recognise a good centre forward if he jumped up and bit them on the nose.
    Just hope and pray Warnock knocks back the enquiries from Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Spurs that are bound to happen in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    You need to lighten up , seriously
    Ok "super"dad

For the reasons stated above. Tomlin does belong to James Warnocks agency and he is about to be involved in 3 transfers within 1 season once he packs his bags.

The fact that warnock knew he was unfit + wouldn't move from Leicester yet still made him our biggest signing in the summer then hardly played him stinks im afraid.

Warnock not playing tomlin so his son benefits is alleged but you know it makes a whole lot of sense.
    So just conspiracy then - fair enough

Drinkwater and Barkley to Chelsea - they stink as well?

Klaassen to Everton?

Iheanacho to Leicester?

Mikhytarian to Man Utd?

They all stink as well?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    So just conspiracy then - fair enough

Drinkwater and Barkley to Chelsea - they stink as well?

Klaassen to Everton?

Iheanacho to Leicester?

Mikhytarian to Man Utd?

They all stink as well?
    If we hadn't signed Tomlin he'd probably have gone somewhere else, would that transfer have been dodgy?
    If he's scored a hatful when he played for us he wouldn't have been loaned to forest, so many Tomlin is involved in this conspiracy too.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Please tell me where in the Bolton News article it states that we paid over £6m or anywhere near it. All it says is that Bolton have now received a 'seven figure sum in full from Cardiff'. That could be anything from £1m upwards. To continually have a go at Madine, when he has just helped us achieve promotion to the Premier League, is totally ridiculous. Whatever the club spent on him was well worth every penny, bearing in mind that our promotion has guaranteed us at least £100m tv income alone next season. Even if he never plays for us again he should be congratulated with the rest of the squad for achieving a miracle. I for one however hope that he plays regularly and scores at least 15 goals to stuff the words back down the throats of those people who wouldn't recognise a good centre forward if he jumped up and bit them on the nose.
    Ummmm here? "It is understood a seven-figure fee has now been paid in full by the Bluebirds, taking the total value of the striker’s transfer above the £6million mark."

If Bolton are flush perhaps they will buy the donkey back

I'd like to think I have simplified it and got my points across. I'm in the football industry myself (thankfully not in the agency game) but I still deal with sports endorsement contracts for Pro Footballers and it's pretty much the same ball game :)

It is only my point of view; you don't have to agree with me either but i'm being vocal about it because once again the Tomlin transfer STINKS
    You are making all this up as you go along. It has already been pointed out to you that Madine isn't represented by Warnocks agency, so you have switched your approach to Tomlin. You also ignore the facts that both Madine and Tomlin contributed to our promotion in one way or another, so whatever we spent on them was money very well spent, as we will benefit by over £100m next year. We spent a net total of about £6m on assembling the whole squad for gods sake peanuts. With Tomlin he only cost £1.5m anyway and couldnt the fact that he wasnt fully fit or able to fit into the required style of play be the reason he didnt play much or was sent out on loan ?. Who are you to stay that the Tomlin transfer stinks anyway. Why are you trying to discredit NW and the club after one of our most successful seasons ever - nothing better to do on a warm early summers day if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by bezooo View Post
    Ummmm here? "It is understood a seven-figure fee has now been paid in full by the Bluebirds, taking the total value of the striker’s transfer above the £6million mark."
    Missed it on original scan but the words 'understood' and 'total value' are the important ones here i.e. the Bolton Echo are making it up. A seven figure fee also means anything over £1m has been paid, so they are covering themselves there as well.

Neil doesn't play him

With a bit of luck, what you have posted here will be brought to the attention of the club and they will be instructing their libel lawyers as I write this. You really are a very silly man, boy or child, whichever one applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought his missed penalty was particularly cunning, the way it lulled both Fulham and Villa into false sense of security, which allowed us to sneak over the finishing line at the last moment
    We didn't 'sneak' over the finishing line - we were ahead of them for the vast majority of the season, in case you had already forgotten. Have you paid up your membership next season for the Fulham fan club yet ?.

Dml is Cardiff City’s white knight. They could shit in his mam’s Mouth and he’d put a positive spin on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Dml is Cardiff City’s white knight. They could shit in his mam’s Mouth and he’d put a positive spin on it.
    They would have some trouble doing this as she died six days ago and her funeral is tomorrow. You really are a nasty piece of work arent you. I would rather be a white knight for City than someone with your attitude to everything and who obviously has a shortage of brain cells and can only express himself using language like that. Get back into the gutter where you belong.

Sorry to hear that, if id had any idea that had happened I obviously wouldn’t have said that.

You are a bit of a happy clapper you have to admit.