In the race to avoid relegation....

Looking at last season's runners and riders

Man City, Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal - 0 Chance they will be anywhere near relegation.

Everton, Leicester, Burnley I can't see them being in trouble next season either.

Then we have:
West Ham, Newcastle, Palace and Southampton, who could get dragged in, but I would expect all three to be stronger next season, and not really expecting them to be involved for too long in the relegation battle.

that leaves
Bournemouth, Watford, Brighton and Huddersfield and the 3 promoted teams

Wolves will probably spend big again and pull themselves clear, and either us, fulham or villa will be competing with a handful of teams at the bottom of the league to avoid the drop.

To me that seems a much more daunting prospect than in recent seasons, as a few of the teams who were perennial strugglers seem to have been cleared out over the last few years, and some of the others haven't been there long enough to have become overly burdened with dross.
I'm kind of expecting to go down this time round, but I'm fine with that, anything else is a bonus.

Of course, the one thing thats certain is the league will not pan out the way I've predicted above, some teams will be surprisingly good and others get on a bad run and never recover. But it'll be fun finding out.