+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Morgan Freeman too

Not Morgan Freeman too

My favourite actor after Kevin Spacey

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...s-claims-women

Re: Not Morgan Freeman too

It sounds like he is as guilt you as hell from the statement released. Is it surprising? I never thought Dustin Hoffman would be like he was so nothing surprises me these days

Been speculated on for eons at alternative websites that Freeman has been a right perv for donkey's years.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    My favourite actor after Kevin Spacey

https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...s-claims-women
    He's no Raging Bull !!!!!

The hard part for us is having to wait for the 'public' to 'know' what we've known for a very long time.
    There is no bigger threat to 'them' than the public being awake and thinking for themselves.
    Why are we here?
    Q

Imagine the voice over
    ‘She was as ripe as a Kentucky apple tree in fall’

Harvey Weinstein expected to turn himself in to NYPD

"Harvey Weinstein is expected to turn himself in to the NYPD related to sexual misconduct charges that could come as early as Friday, according to a source familiar with the investigation."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/24/e...der/index.html

This will be a real shame if true.

Without wanting to trivialise what may have happened (I have a daughter myself) I do wonder however where this is going to end. At what stage will men and women stop being able to flirt with one another for fear of being accused of harassment. If we keep going this way then in the end all mating rituals will be online and who you get to marry will be decided by a robot and be courtesy of ****book or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post

Without wanting to trivialise what may have happened (I have a daughter myself) I do wonder however where this is going to end. At what stage will men and women stop being able to flirt with one another for fear of being accused of harassment. If we keep going this way then in the end all mating rituals will be online and who you get to marry will be decided by a robot and be courtesy of ****book or similar.
    It's not about flirting though, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Imagine the voice over
    ‘She was as ripe as a Kentucky apple tree in fall’
    If this goes to trial I think that, given that he is a brilliant actor, his voice will be so seductive that the jury will find it hard to convict. He’s a lot more likeable than Cosby or Spacey.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's not about flirting though, is it?
    To be clear, I wasn't talking about the Freeman case but wondering at what stage society will decide the new lines should be drawn. We've all been in pubs or clubs where drunk men or women have approached someone who clearly isn't interested. Will that become sexual harassment now or just treated as part of life?

One persons acceptable is going to be another persons unacceptable.

You can still flirt and have one night stands, you can still pick up girls in clubs etc.

The line has always been very clear, don’t be a creep and don’t sexually assault someone.

Approaching someone and getting turned down isn’t harrasment and never has been nor will be. If it was I’d be in prison

Have you read what he's been accused of? Does that constitute flirting in your world? You've ended with a ridiculous conclusion base on nothing more than you finding such behaviour acceptable flirting (you have a daughter, thereby qualifying your stupid views). Go away, read what he is alleged to have done and then try to justify such behaviour (whether alleged or proven) as flirting.

To be clear, I wasn't talking about the Freeman case but wondering at what stage society will decide the new lines should be drawn. We've all been in pubs or clubs where drunk men or women have approached someone who clearly isn't interested. Will that become sexual harassment now or just treated as part of life?

One persons acceptable is going to be another persons unacceptable.
    So, someone famous allegedly touches up women and this is your conclusion?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    So, someone famous allegedly touches up women and this is your conclusion?!!?
    We've seen it time and again, it's all about having a position of power, and using that power in a very ugly way.

Im surprised others are suprised , the casting coach was no rose tinted glasses invention , the entertainment industry has always been a harbourer of excessive sexual behavour , it's the same in any privileged organisation, spanning religion, goverments , entertainment, privilege society groups, it's called arogrance . And sits within groups that have power ,wealth and influence.

Piers Morgan is the next creep to be outed, allegedly.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You can still flirt and have one night stands, you can still pick up girls in clubs etc.

The line has always been very clear, don’t be a creep and don’t sexually assault someone.

Approaching someone and getting turned down isn’t harrasment and never has been nor will be. If it was I’d be in prison
    There but fir the grace of god go the majority of blue blooded heterosexuals

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    There but fir the grace of god go the majority of blue blooded heterosexuals
    Rubbish, I've had loads of one night stands and nothing I've ever done would be considered sexual harrassment.

I always struggle to understand why people think this is so hard to understand, you always know if someone is up for something and you stop if they aren't.

Rubbish, I've had loads of one night stands and nothing I've ever done would be considered sexual harrassment.

I always struggle to understand why people think this is so hard to understand, you always know if someone is up for something and you stop if they aren't.
    ....unless you are the police/cps in the Ched Evans case

And what if at some point just one of these complains that your behavior intimidated her into being abused sexually

And then her lawyers set out to trawl for others and then they start coming out of woodwork (me too) to make you look like the biggest predator since TRex packed it in

And what if at some point just one of these complains that your behavior intimidated her into being abused sexually

And then her lawyers set out to trawl for others and then they start coming out of woodwork (me too) to make you look like the biggest predator since TRex packed it in
    Yeah, and what if none of that happens? Which it normally doesn't.

I wouldn't say this in court if I were you!

They wouldn’t though because I don’t do anything predatory.

I’m not actually bothered if it does or doesn’t
    I’m just waiting to go to the bar for Friday beers