+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nazi idiots

Nazi idiots

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Cardiff venue apologises for 'neo-Nazi' Infernal War gig - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-44244036

What's worrying is this band are from Poland , a country that lost more people in world war two than the Jews !

The globe need a boot up the arse for this as do the 300 cretins who attended the gig

Re: Nazi idiots

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Cardiff venue apologises for 'neo-Nazi' Infernal War gig - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-s...wales-44244036

What's worrying is this band are from Poland , a country that lost more people in world war two than the Jews !

The globe need a boot up the arse for this as do the 300 cretins who attended the gig
    I was going to go to the globe tomorrow to see a Rush tribute band, they can go and feck themselves now we'll stay in and drink the remainder of our vodka!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I was going to go to the globe tomorrow to see a Rush tribute band, they can go and feck themselves now we'll stay in and drink the remainder of our vodka!!
    Polish or Russian vodka?

More than a boot let's put entries on thier face book and Twitter pages of our disgust, nothing more powerful than social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Polish or Russian vodka?
    Homemade!!!!!!!

A country that willingly gave up Jews due to rampant anti-semitism and are now on a crusade to make themselves the victims, you mean.

Utterly agree with your point about the venue and the scum who attended.

It's interesting this arose same day as the Alison Chabloz conviction.

Can't wait for Splotty to reveal his current account ;)

Bit harsh on the Globe some of the comments here. They probably should have checked the background of the band but bear in mind this was just a support band, so they may well have checked out the headliner. It was clearly a mistake, but that's all it was.

Whilst the band are obvious idiots I can’t imagje the Globe which has a good reputation being guilty of nothing more then a mistake

It’s a busy place with loads of acts each week, they’re not that desperate for the money and I’d assume it was an oversight before people start to bombard the place with accusations of being sympathetic to anti semitism.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Whilst the band are obvious idiots I can’t imagje the Globe which has a good reputation being guilty of nothing more then a mistake

It’s a busy place with loads of acts each week, they’re not that desperate for the money and I’d assume it was an oversight before people start to bombard the place with accusations of being sympathetic to anti semitism.
    The Globe apologised on FB, the band was a support band.