+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2 best teams in this years Championship after Wolves....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2 best teams in this years Championship after Wolves....

I,m very happy with the way city play considering they spent relative low money.
    i would be more concerned if I were man u in the premier having spent a large fortune and and still not replaced fergy and still only coming second.

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    I,m very happy with the way city play considering they spent relative low money.
    i would be more concerned if I were man u in the premier having spent a large fortune and and still not replaced fergy and still only coming second.
    I dont think coming second is a disaster for man u. It's a big step forward on the previous year.
    In the longer term there are reasons to be concerned though, mourihnio seems to be falling out with more and more players and the way they play is just so tedious.
    We have a strong defence that focuses on defending, but our transition to attack is very fast, and we attack with pace. If you watch man u as soon as they win the ball they look to be safety first and not lose it, which just means they are almost always attacking an organised defence, which makes for a boring game.

However, their commercial income is so massive that they can afford to spend about £100m more than their rivals each season, so they'll get there sooner or.later

Fulham 3 Villa 0