+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The 2 best teams in this years Championship after Wolves....

Re: The 2 best teams in this years Championship after Wolves....

Would rather Fulham win ,finished 3rd so deserve to go up as 3rd best team in the championship, can't stand that cheat grealish

Article in the Telegraph today saying Villa will have all sorts of financial problems if they don’t go up

I’d have Jedinak here ( cheap and good character) and Johnstone (Man U loaner)
    Grealish will go to a bigger club

Kodije maybe ? Who else could they get big fees for ?

Snodgrass is on loan ( live to get him here too), Abdomah not good enough for the Prem, the rest mainly on loan or too old, Chester is good, but is anyone going to pay big money for him ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...remier-league/

Not easy for Fulham if they lose too.
    Cairney sure to go, Fredericksburg out of contract,6 others on loan, parachute payments finished.

I think a lot of clubs were on their last big spend this year, including us to a certain extent.

It’ll be an easier league next season for any of the relegated teams who keep their heads. Surely Boro will be favourites ( although I said that this year), wouldn’t be surprised to see someone like Preston, Blackburn or Wigan come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Article in the Telegraph today saying Villa will have all sorts of financial problems if they don’t go up

I’d have Jedinak here ( cheap and good character) and Johnstone (Man U loaner)
    Grealish will go to a bigger club

Kodije maybe ? Who else could they get big fees for ?

Snodgrass is on loan ( live to get him here too), Abdomah not good enough for the Prem, the rest mainly on loan or too old, Chester is good, but is anyone going to pay big money for him ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...remier-league/

Tim, I can't believe you rate that cheating tw^t Snotgrass.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Tim, I can't believe you rate that cheating tw^t Snotgrass.
    He’s an excellent footballer.

No worse for ‘cheating ‘ than Noone, Chopra, Bothroyd... all fell over from a puff of wind.

Morrison too .... according to some 😂
    Can’t see that we will be in a position to be too fussy if we want to stay up.

Absolute Joke ...... Is it just me or should we have beaten Villa away by about 3 or 4 !!!!! Their keeper had an absolute Blinder of a game , Don't give a SHITE what the commentators say ..... We've done the business over the full season and Finished in 2nd therefore finishing in the second Automatic promotion spot

We're Cardiff City and nobody likes us ........