+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Giro d'Italia - Chris Froome

Giro d'Italia - Chris Froome

if you've got nothing better to do tune in to Eurosport . Froome took 16 minutes out of Yates on the first climb, nearly 2 mins out front on his own with 2 more climbs to go. Incredible fitness and effort.

Re: Giro d'Italia - Chris Froome

I popped out for 20 minutes and he's gained another 40 seconds on Dumoulin. Another 40 today and he'll be in pink.
    Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    if you've got nothing better to do tune in to Eurosport . Froome took 16 minutes out of Yates on the first climb, nearly 2 mins out front on his own with 2 more climbs to go. Incredible fitness and effort.
    A truly amazing day in the saddle. Chapeau

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Fair do's those asthma medicines sound marvellous.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    As has been proven, elite athletes tend to have asthma because the physical effort tends to trigger asthma.

But hey ho, let the ignorant cast aspersions.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    As has been proven, elite athletes tend to have asthma because the physical effort tends to trigger asthma.

But hey ho, let the ignorant cast aspersions.
    He's a cheat, along with the rest of team sky, they were throwing piss at him a few years ago in France. He's juiced up to his nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    He's a cheat, along with the rest of team sky, they were throwing piss at him a few years ago in France. He's juiced up to his nuts.
    Cheats never win.

So how can he be a cheat?

Fantastic performance by Froome , couple of days ago he was out of th e reckoning . I have asthma , doubt I will ever lead any cycling race never mind the Tour De France....

Tomorrow's stage will tell us ALL we need to know......

Whose this chap asthma, is he French?

Yeah, the reaction of a few idiots are a real gauge of cheating isn't it?

I presume you've actual evidence of cheating? Maybe you could go to the authorities with it.

Froome is such a cheat he even went to the unprecedented step of releasing confidential race performance data.

Does cycling have a major problem with cheating? Yes. Does that mean everyone cheats? No.

International

So because someone threw piss at him that proves he's a chaet. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the arrogant french twats who hate any brit because they know we are better than then could it/

And now if I call you a wanker and throw piss over you will that prove to the world that you are a wanker, or will you have to do that yourself?