+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Robinson 'arrested while filming outside grooming trial' in Leeds

Re: Tommy Robinson 'arrested while filming outside grooming trial' in Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It just appears some in this thread mistakenly believed that the trial part was occurring inside the court while he was outside reporting on his phone and that his actions could have resulted in a mistrial.
    You mean we have been led astray from within, by our very own purveyor of fake news? Oh my, what a scandal!

I’ve had a good look and can’t see anything to suggest that the trial has been concluded.

Every source says they still can’t report on it.

Tommy took his medicine and pleaded guilty at first opportunity in order to reduce his sentence.

Sorry to disappoint those who are in the know.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I’ve had a good look and can’t see anything to suggest that the trial has been concluded.

Every source says they still can’t report on it.

Tommy took his medicine and pleaded guilty at first opportunity in order to reduce his sentence.

Sorry to disappoint those who are in the know.
    If it is this case the dates don't fit neatly with the purveyors of facts on here but no doubt they have convincing evidence for their factual statements by the bundle!

https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/tria...eople-13022848

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I hadn't seen either the fact that some had already been found guilty or been granted bail. You don't have a link do you?
    Confidential sources must remain so, Cyril.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Confidential sources must remain so, Cyril.
    Admire your loyalty even in the face of challenges to your credibility!

Admire your loyalty even in the face of challenges to your credibility!
    😂😂

I’ve seen Organ’s therory being put out there. Mainly by people who say ‘justice for Tommy’ along with other various fat right nonsensical sloganeering on their Facebook pages.

If someone can provide a credible number of sources saying otherwise I’d be happy to admit I was wrong but I can’t help but feel this is more spin for the deluded by Spiv bullshitters like Raheem Kassam.

On his Facebook page he told his admirers that Robinson had been arrested for one offence and charged with another as if this was wrong. An arrest for breach of the peace can occur and should further subsequent evidence come to light then as what occurred then he can be charged with something else.

Plus he made an issue of the fact Robinson didn’t have his own solicitor but a Public Defender. No such thing exists in the judicial system, if he didn’t like the on duty solicitor he could have waited for his own.

The comments page are worth a look though for the laugh they are 😂😂😂

very very good view on his arrest,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FniPiSLut8

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post

It’s amazing to think there are so many idiots out there who’ve signed that petition in spite of all the facts 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    The bit I still dont get is that the Huddersfield Enquirer can report on the case going to court, they name and locate the 29 people on trial etc and not only was the article printed last year , it is is still online today. I know he infringed his bail conditions - but as for reporting on the case , naming names etc - the Huddersfield Enquirer have done the same as he did.

https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/tria...eople-13022848
    I presume the article pre-dated the Order of Court imposing the reporting restrictions and the order applies to any reporting made from that date.

Doesnt make sense then - information that is already out in the public domain both in print and online. He then basically repeats the information ie - 3 separate trials, 29 people, named names and the offences they are on trial for.

Cant see the difference ? , what is stop hundreds of thousands of people retweeting / sharing the report from the huddersfield enquirer?
    I haven't seen the Order of Court but it is usually there to safeguard the interests of the victims rather than the accused. The news report identifies the accused and when the trial is expected to start.

The great freedom fighter wanders into the court area filming indiscriminately after the order was served risking identifying victims, jurors, witnesses and those involved in other unrelated cases where there may be restrictions. Robinson's stupid and self-serving actions risked the victims not getting the justice they deserve but I guess his objective was to stay in the spotlight and if others suffered as a consequence so be it.

If you want to understand the rules that operate and the contempt of court consequences they are here.

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-cont...may-2016-2.pdf

I haven't seen the Order of Court but it is usually there to safeguard the interests of the victims rather than the accused. The news report identifies the accused and when the trial is expected to start.

The great freedom fighter wanders into the court area filming indiscriminately after the order was served risking identifying victims, jurors, witnesses and those involved in other unrelated cases where there may be restrictions. Robinson's stupid and self-serving actions risked the victims not getting the justice they deserve but I guess his objective was to stay in the spotlight and if others suffered as a consequence so be it.

If you want to understand the rules that operate and the contempt of court consequences they are here.

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-cont...may-2016-2.pdf

Very well put Cyril Evans, you’ve nailed it 👏👏

Very well put Cyril Evans, you’ve nailed it ����
    Nice one Cyril

Very well put Cyril Evans, you’ve nailed it ����
    Big Cyril, kicking arse, taking no prisoners

"Tommy" (or whatever fake name he goes by now) is relative small fry compared to other, larger, far-right movements across Europe

Here is the stream posted by someone on youtube, so you can watch it and decide
    So he read out the names of the people already identified in the Huddersfield Examiner, confronted and bad mouthed a few people walking into the court, randomly had his accomplice waft a camera around and then sneer at British justice. What is the point you are making?

Here is the stream posted by someone on youtube, so you can watch it and decide
    Yep, he’s bang to rights.

What do you think?

I bow down to the better judgement of the Judge in this case.

The only issue I see is that he was jailed for reporting the names and charges of the persons involved, yet this was already in the public domain as printed and published online by the Huddersfield enquirer.
    I would have thought that if a reporting ban was put in place on the 3 cases , then the huddersfield enquirer should have taken the page down - instead it is still online https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/tria...eople-13022848

If there is a next time - he needs to take legal advice first.
    This was his next time. A judge had already told him in no uncertain terms that he'd be banged up if he filmed defendants again.

2:26 of the video - Passerby: "It's not your concern, it's not our problem, it doesn't matter".

Poor Tommy. It’s not like he was warned previously and was on a suspended sentence.

I mean it’s shocking how one man went to jail just because he risked collapsing a trial which has cost the taxpayers thousands and thousands of pounds....

I think most people are more interested in hearing about the trial, who they were, what they did, how were they organised, was there a pattern () to what they did, who colluded with them, what evidence the Police were given, what the Police did with that evidence, was anything or anyone ignored when complaints were made.

And more importantly what is being done to stop this from happening again (and again, and again and again and again). This is much more important to me than whether someone broke their on release licence and sent back to prison. The only person he has damaged - is himself. The people on trial it seems have hurt lots and lots of children through rape and sexual exploitation and grooming. Just my 2p on the matter
    I see you have spotted the elephant in the room.

I think most people are more interested in hearing about the trial, who they were, what they did, how were they organised, was there a pattern () to what they did, who colluded with them, what evidence the Police were given, what the Police did with that evidence, was anything or anyone ignored when complaints were made.

And more importantly what is being done to stop this from happening again (and again, and again and again and again). This is much more important to me than whether someone broke their on release licence and sent back to prison. The only person he has damaged - is himself. The people on trial it seems have hurt lots and lots of children through rape and sexual exploitation and grooming. Just my 2p on the matter

I would rather wait until the trial is concluded and they have all been given a fair trial and then read what happens should they be found guilty.

The Police have gathered no doubt a massive load of evidence and The CPS have brought this to Court. The Police have obviously seen evidence and acted upon due to the fact there are significant defendants in trial. What are you trying to suggest? That the Police haven’t acted?

There are three trials going on as there are so many defendants and basically the Judge does not wish for the hearings to be prejudiced by reporting such as Robinson.

If these people are guilty then I wish for the heaviest sentences imposed upon them to deter like minded bastards from this sort of behaviour and that other witnesses and victims to similar incidents will come forward as they’ve seen justice has been done.

If the judge has put in this ban then so be it, we can all read about it after which I’d rather do then watch some amateur football hooligan jeapordise proceedings which as I’ve said on numerous occasions would traumatise victims never mind the costs. Yes he’s damaged himself but what he could have done was far far far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I see you have spotted the elephant in the room.

What’s your take then? You’ve been dropping your lesss then subtle hints please enlighten us what you’ve read then.

Hopefully things have improved since this ..

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/88...-Maggie-Oliver

Robinson is a publicity seeking tosspot who has picked a fight with the wrong judge

The problem of Asian grooming gangs is a serious problem but tr doesn't care about that you daft plums

He was wrong to do what he did, and punished for it. There has been no reporting on the case, evidence given etc re The Police / Social Services - where have you been ? - they were given lots and lots and lots of evidence previously and were very reticent to do anything about it. Look up all the other asian sex grooming gang trials , or if you cant be bothered to do that - click play and watch the video from Andrew Norfolk (Times reporter) who eventually managed to bang some heads together

As far as I know this case isn’t directly linked to the Rotherham case. If you know different then please enlighten us. Similar circumstances but different defendants as far as I can see.

Rotherham was a massive **** up, hopefully lessons have been learnt. I guess we’ll all know when the reporting restrictions are lifted if indeed this current case was in any way badly handled. What I see at the moment is that the Police and CPS have gathered brought this current matter to Court and that’s a lot of work. What they, the victims and witnesses don’t need is some far right publicist potentially ****ing things up for his two minutes of fame (and money no doubt)

I’ve watched that video from that reporter previously. He does indeed make very good points and I’d like the think the Police are on the ball more then what they have been. The fact there’s another trial means more investigations have been carried out.

As for the other Robinson video, having seen him up close I won’t be wasting my time listening to any more bullshit of a truly reprehensible character.