+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Come on Fulham

Re: Come on Fulham

Great goal

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I doubt anyone here knows him personally. I'm sure like most people he has done good and bad.

I'm sure villa fans want him to succeed today, they can't all be *****. If he had played for us and done what Morrison has this year most people would be singing his praises.
    You do realize he ‘allegedly’ shagged his teammates wife don’t you?

I don’t think Morrison has that on his CV

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post

Yeah and he had a four match ban for racism

I’ll still go for Villa,big fanbase like us whereas Fulham are just another small London club who’ve had big money backers?

Quote Originally Posted by Cozoni Wam View Post
    I am sorry to disappoint some of you but John Terry WILL be lifting the trophy today.

I just don't know what colour the ribbons on it will be yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    I’ll still go for Villa,big fanbase like us whereas Fulham are just another small London club who’ve had big money backers?
    We don't have a big fanbase

Would like it to go to pens
    The Terry to miss the decisive pen

Congratulations Fulham. Look forward to another visit to the Cottage next year

Terry was right. He won’t be playing against Chelsea next year!

The better team won and with only 10 men on the pitch. Have to applaud and congratulate Fulham for a job well done.

A real shame for James Chester. He is wasted in the Championship. Surely worth a shout to join Cardiff City?

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    The better team won and with only 10 men on the pitch. Have to applaud and congratulate Fulham for a job well done.
    Well done Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Well done Fulham
    Great, well done Fulham and there posh fans

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    A real shame for James Chester. He is wasted in the Championship. Surely worth a shout to join Cardiff City?
    No better than Bamba, Manga or Morrison.

RJk we had a catchment area of 1.5million,all we need to do is to stay in Premier League and become successful and we would again get crowds of up to 60k! Our average will be 32k this season even if we are bottom of the league. Cardiff is the 6th biggest city in the League and the nearest Premier League Team is Wolves?

No he isnt but we dont know if he or any of our 3 will make it in the prem either? Manga has already failed bamba is 33 and big sean cant pass it?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post

No but he did shit in the street. Love that guy though.

Quote Originally Posted by chepstow View Post
    No he isnt but we dont know if he or any of our 3 will make it in the prem either? Manga has already failed bamba is 33 and big sean cant pass it?
    ?????

Thank you for your support guys, phew glad that’s all over, see you next season

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Congratulations mate. Been a great season for both of us.

Hope you keep that Obi (spelling) fella at centre back.

He's a bloody liability, Ken & Madine will frigging murder him.

See you on Fulham Palace road

Well deserved.

RJk we had a catchment area of 1.5million,all we need to do is to stay in Premier League and become successful and we would again get crowds of up to 60k! Our average will be 32k this season even if we are bottom of the league. Cardiff is the 6th biggest city in the League and the nearest Premier League Team is Wolves?
    Most of that 1.5m support Liverpool and Man U as evidenced by the pubs of South Wales last night

We will have 10th biggest crowds in PL next season at 32k average,we just need to become an established PL team to get even bigger crowds. It’s a pity when we have two world class players from Cardiff, Bale and Ramsey that we haven’t an owner with enough money to buy them and become a top six team like Man City and Chelsea owners did?

A 60k crowd in a ground with 32k capacity. A dose of realism is required.