+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Come on Fulham

Re: Come on Fulham

Vindec don’t you know that our Stadium can be increased to a capacity of 60k if and when required,it was in the original design and Vinie has already increased capacity from 28k to 33k after our last promotion!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Vindec don’t you know that our Stadium can be increased to a capacity of 60k if and when required,it was in the original design and Vinie has already increased capacity from 28k to 33k after our last promotion!
    The last time the stadium was expanded people on here thought it was Tan's folly - in other words a complete waste of money. As it turned out it was a shrewd decision. That aside, it will take a couple of years at least for the stadium to be nearly doubled in size by which time we could be relegated.

I was around when the club attracted huge crowds but cannot see those days being repeated again. CCFC supporters will only support the club when they are doing well so any future investment in facilities will largely depend on remaining in the Premier League. I can well remember crowds of 5000 so regular attendances of 60000 will never happen in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    No it can’t.