+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Date blow out , that's a first

Date blow out , that's a first

Polish girl , reckons I was too scruffy , wanted me to wear a shirt , trousers and shoes to a coffee date ????

What's wrong with these women ?

Deftones t shirt , jeans , black and white converse

The nerve

Re: Date blow out , that's a first

Applogies I have offered this advise before , and yes I'm serious, get an allotment ,lots of single ladies , cost 60 bucks a year , get to feed yourself, get to have your torso dripping in sweat ,like those gardening videos in front of those ladies sends them into a spin .

My allotment is 70% women , looking for someone , dress is very casual .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Polish girl , reckons I was too scruffy , wanted me to wear a shirt , trousers and shoes to a coffee date ????

What's wrong with these women ?

Deftones t shirt , jeans , black and white converse

The nerve
    Eastern European women are great to look at.
    Had a one night stand with a Polish bird a few years back, absolute dynamite in the sack as well.

You're supposed to suck not blow.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Applogies I have offered this advise before , and yes I'm serious, get an allotment ,lots of single ladies , cost 60 bucks a year , get to feed yourself, get to have your torso dripping in sweat ,like those gardening videos in front of those ladies sends them into a spin .

My allotment is 70% women , looking for someone , dress is very casual .
    He had a council allotment for some years until he was banned. Puzzled bizzies from the drugs squad were always taking cuttings from unknown plants that sprouted on his patch.

He was seen there regularly leaning casually on a garden fork instructing sweaty females on how to improve their digging technique. As with all his girlfriends they were chronically obese. Actually, I don't recall any woman he's knocked about with didn't look as if they may have ate an elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    He had a council allotment for some years until he was banned. Puzzled bizzies from the drugs squad were always taking cuttings from unknown plants that sprouted on his patch.

He was seen there regularly leaning casually on a garden fork instructing sweaty females on how to improve their digging technique. As with all his girlfriends they were chronically obese. Actually, I don't recall any woman he's knocked about with didn't look as if they may have ate an elephant.
    Did the allotment ladies
    show him thier trimed bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Did the allotment ladies
    show him thier trimed bushes.
    Keep it clean

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Had a one night stand with a Polish bird a few years back, absolute dynamite in the sack as well.
    Were you on a 10 second fuse? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Their accents are hot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Were you on a 10 second fuse? ;)
    10 seconds? I wish!