Went to get petrol at Morrison’s , go inside the kiosk to pay and whilst waiting in the queue to pay a guy who was stacking the shelves was singing that ****ing allez allez allez song ,”we’ve conquered all of Europe we won the ****ing lot blah blah blah “ I look over at him and say “ you’re singing the wrong words there mate He smiles and carries on whilst stacking the shelves , so I start with the city’s version , as I got to the counter , went to give the cashier my money and he smiles and says we’re all Liverpool supporters in here mate , to which I reply “ then you should all be ashamed of yourselves “ you should be supporting the city your local team. , “What Cardiff city ? They’re crap “and laughed and also started singin it I shook my head and walked out in disgust
When I was younger me And my mates all followed a first division club , there were Arsenal Man City Ipswich Derby Leeds and Man U amongst us but we all supported the city and went down Ninain park every home game
So I could maybe understand if they were a bit older and were brought up with Liverpool winning everything back in the 70s and 80s but these dickheads were in their mid 20,s so I dont get it
No doubt they’ll want to go down the CCS when the scouser are in town next season