+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boycott Morrison’s petrol station

Boycott Morrison’s petrol station

Went to get petrol at Morrison’s , go inside the kiosk to pay and whilst waiting in the queue to pay a guy who was stacking the shelves was singing that ****ing allez allez allez song ,”we’ve conquered all of Europe we won the ****ing lot blah blah blah “ I look over at him and say “ you’re singing the wrong words there mate He smiles and carries on whilst stacking the shelves , so I start with the city’s version , as I got to the counter , went to give the cashier my money and he smiles and says we’re all Liverpool supporters in here mate , to which I reply “ then you should all be ashamed of yourselves “ you should be supporting the city your local team. , “What Cardiff city ? They’re crap “and laughed and also started singin it I shook my head and walked out in disgust
    When I was younger me And my mates all followed a first division club , there were Arsenal Man City Ipswich Derby Leeds and Man U amongst us but we all supported the city and went down Ninain park every home game
    So I could maybe understand if they were a bit older and were brought up with Liverpool winning everything back in the 70s and 80s but these dickheads were in their mid 20,s so I dont get it
    No doubt they’ll want to go down the CCS when the scouser are in town next season

Re: Boycott Morrison’s petrol station

Which Morrisons ?

Newport road

Quote Originally Posted by walinoz View Post
    Went to get petrol at Morrison’s , go inside the kiosk to pay and whilst waiting in the queue to pay a guy who was stacking the shelves was singing that ****ing allez allez allez song ,”we’ve conquered all of Europe we won the ****ing lot blah blah blah “ I look over at him and say “ you’re singing the wrong words there mate He smiles and carries on whilst stacking the shelves , so I start with the city’s version , as I got to the counter , went to give the cashier my money and he smiles and says we’re all Liverpool supporters in here mate , to which I reply “ then you should all be ashamed of yourselves “ you should be supporting the city your local team. , “What Cardiff city ? They’re crap “and laughed and also started singin it I shook my head and walked out in disgust
    When I was younger me And my mates all followed a first division club , there were Arsenal Man City Ipswich Derby Leeds and Man U amongst us but we all supported the city and went down Ninain park every home game
    So I could maybe understand if they were a bit older and were brought up with Liverpool winning everything back in the 70s and 80s but these dickheads were in their mid 20,s so I dont get it
    No doubt they’ll want to go down the CCS when the scouser are in town next season
    Boycott Morrisons because some lads who work there support a different football team. F**k me

Newport road
    That explains it all, Llanrumney boys in they.

Tellypudlians

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Boycott Morrisons because some lads who work there support a different football team. F**k me
    Yea it was tongue in cheek ��

You wanna see a doctor about that, or stop going "dogging"

Well I haven't been there since I read your post in solidarity

Well done mate

I think this is lies. They didn't mention the 96 once.

So many of us have had a similar experience. They aren't supporters, just followers of the big-time, so we should feel sorry for them as they're missing out on what sport is all about -having a local club to get involved in. I remember talking to a Cardiff bloke who said he didn't support the City as he was an 'Evertonian'. Must take you hours to get there for the home games, I said. Oh I don't go to the games, he says. Just a follower!

Let them all come down to the City to watch their beloved big-time clubs. We'll take their money any time. But when they want tickets for the away games and coaches they'll have to show they've been regular away supporters, or do what they don't want to do - travel to see their beloved teams.

I sometimes wonder if Swansea has lots of these plastics. From what I remember of the place I'd say probably not. They like to accuse Cardiff of being full of plastics so I'd love to know if we they are just as bad....

I'm in Aberystwyth at the moment. More fecking Liverpool shirts about that on international day.
    Feck em

Well done mate

I only need another 150 points for a £5 voucher. This boycott has come at a bad time.

Not sure about boycotting the place after this result - surely you want to go back as often as possible to remind him of the score

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    That explains it all, Llanrumney boys in they.
    In my Llanrumney days there was only one team, bloody plastics ,there not foot fans ,

After tonight should we all go there now and take the piss

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I’m topping up in the morning I suggest we all do

😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Let's all stand outside with our arms in slings crying.

Plastics

I remember about eight years ago,whilst working at Margam steelworks,two guys discussing Man.Utd. after they had been knocked out of champions league the night before by Basle.It was before starting work in the messroom.I said are you two man. utd. fans? They replied yes,i said you are talking with Welsh accents,why don't you support your local teams,Cardiff or Swansea? with this they stormed out of the messroom,made my day!!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Let's all stand outside with our arms in slings crying.
    Does this Morrissons sell plastic footballs? A forecourt reenactment of last night's keeper errors is called for.

What a ridiculous post, our player of the season opens a shop on Newport Rd to supplement his meagre City wages and boycotts are being threatened!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    What a ridiculous post, our player of the season opens a shop on Newport Rd to supplement his meagre City wages and boycotts are being threatened!!!!!!
    Jeepers I didnt realise it's was our Sean ,humble apologies, why didn't the OP recognise him ,silly billy, I'm abandoning my protest and going home .