+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bale Benched

Re: Bale Benched

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    What a goal that was. In a pub half full of plastic scousers, the real people, Cardiff fans were loving every minute if it.
    Cardiff boy with a world class performance knocks the English out - whats not to like?

Come home Gareth

Goal from side angle .. check the unbelievable dip!

https://mobile.twitter.com/RMadridBa...271872/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Man U bound with De Gea swap me thinks.
    Yeah, Mourinho will soon sort him out regarding his defensive responsibilities.

I wanted Liverpool to won . I admit I’m one of those people who grew up in the 80s who attached themselves to a successful club as well as my love for my hometown. That’s what kids do and being honest I still like Liverpool 😃😃

But Bale’s goal was worthy of winning any game. In fact I’ve never seen a better goal in a final.

Ronaldo in a mega sulk as it was better then his against Juve 😃

Fair play good for the boy from Whitchurch 👍👍

That goal + that interview = world's best mic drop

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yeah, Mourinho will soon sort him out regarding his defensive responsibilities.
    I can't see Bale going to Manchester Utd. Mourinho's style of play won't suit Bale. However, I could see Bale going to Chelsea as part of a deal for Hazard who Madrid have admired for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I can't see Bale going to Manchester Utd. Mourinho's style of play won't suit Bale. However, I could see Bale going to Chelsea as part of a deal for Hazard who Madrid have admired for some time.
    Or Man City, they haven't got a player like him, which they need if they want to challenge in Europe. PSG too.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I wanted Liverpool to won . I admit I’m one of those people who grew up in the 80s who attached themselves to a successful club as well as my love for my hometown. That’s what kids do and being honest I still like Liverpool ����

But Bale’s goal was worthy of winning any game. In fact I’ve never seen a better goal in a final.

Ronaldo in a mega sulk as it was better then his against Juve ��

Fair play good for the boy from Whitchurch ����
    Llandaff North

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Or Man City, they haven't got a player like him, which they need if they want to challenge in Europe. PSG too.
    Bayern or Mam City I think he’d flourish at.

There’s no chance be would be interesting to see him play for arsenal.

Wouldn't want to see him at MAN Utd. Mourinho would ruin him.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Wouldn't want to see him at MAN Utd. Mourinho would ruin him.
    Please not Man Utd, playing under pep would be great for him. Reckon Man City would continue to dominate for years to come then also paving the way fir him to finish his career with us.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Please not Man Utd, playing under pep would be great for him. Reckon Man City would continue to dominate for years to come then also paving the way fir him to finish his career with us.
    You mean his interview wasn't a massive hint that he was coming home to play for his hometown club and the greatest team in football?