+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sergio Ramos

Re: Sergio Ramos

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I’m not suggesting you haven’t but anyone who has played the game for long enough knows that he knew exactly what he was doing by holding onto Salah’s arm like that. Ruined the game as a spectacle and only Bale’s goal made up for it
    Anyone who's'played the game' knows you're talking rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Salah’s got a weak shoulder because he's been carrying 10 men all season
    Hehe , a good un.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    I played at centre half for years and to do that deliberately would take some doing.

You can see Salah's arms out wide and incapable of overcoming Ramos's upper body strength and physicality, then they twist and fall , it's unfortunate Salah's arm goes down first at an angle ,as Ramos falls.

The worst I can say is Ramos is looking for the clever foul , as he frustrates Salah by walking with the ball , with his back to him , Salah tries using his arm to move him ,that fall was a bonus , and a relief for Ramos .

Anyway the best team won on the day , and man for man Real are better side , by a country mile, thier bench won it , 60 mintutes in , and Liverpool ran out of steam .

Madrid are masters of this event , they start each year with a view to winning this one, as it has less games , clever club .

We beat them though Klop, and I was there .

Clarky is better than Salah.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I played at centre half for years and to do that deliberately would take some doing.

You can see Salah's arms out wide and incapable of overcoming Ramos's upper body strength and physicality, then they twist and fall , it's unfortunate Salah's arm goes down first at an angle ,as Ramos falls.

The worst I can say is Ramos is looking for the clever foul , as he frustrates Salah by walking with the ball , with his back to him , Salah tries using his arm to move him ,that fall was a bonus , and a relief for Ramos .

Anyway the best team won on the day , and man for man Real are better side , by a country mile, thier bench won it , 60 mintutes in , and Liverpool ran out of steam .

Madrid are masters of this event , they start each year with a view to winning this one, as it has less games , clever club .

Don't forget the Nigel Rees cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Salah’s got a weak shoulder because he's been carrying 10 men all season

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If a City player dislocates, Salah's shoulder again in exactly the same manner next season, will those who are claiming last night's injury was deliberate be saying the same thing I wonder?
    Think you already know the answer to that Bob.

https://twitter.com/68Bor/status/100...662427648?s=19

World class shithousery from Ramos

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He should get a ban for that elbow. Also, when Liverpool equalised, Firmino was challlenged by Ramos as he headed the ball to Mane. Ramos was clutching his head, pretending that Firmino had fouled him, before the ball was in the net. He is officially the third dirtiest player in football history and certainly the dirtiest playing today. I hope that he breaks every bone in his body.

https://the18.com/soccer-entertainme...ayers-who-foul

Great player.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

That was my point, it was in no way deliberate, unfortunate for Salah but an accident

I quite like Ramos. He's a winner and that is something that has to be admired. Would love someone like him playing for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Bale not a team player? What exactly is a team player in your eyes
    He’d been drinking... heavily is my guess😀

You obviously havent

That was my point, it was in no way deliberate, unfortunate for Salah but an accident
    You’d have to be pretty talented to have a technique that could deliberately dislocate a shoulder - my point wasn’t that he knew he was going to create that specific injury (a conclusion a few seem to have jumped to) but that by holding a players arm and pulling him to the ground while still holding his and then falling on him and rolling on him for good measure is the behaviour of one sly individual. He’s exactly that

At the end of the day I would prefer to have Ramos on my team, than to play against him. He stands up for his own players and looks after them like a true leader should. It should also be noted that Spanish, Italian and South American football is a lot more ungentlemanly compared to our lot.

Ramos has ample opportunity to release Salah's arm and doesn't, he instead tightens his grip and forces himself down onto him, disgraceful & cowardly from Ramos

Would he have tried it against a player who's likely to have a go back? I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think going out to deliberately injure someone makes him a **** personally but you're entitled to your opinion. I think he's got away with outrageous stuff over the years simply because he plays for Real Madrid - it's easy to look good when you're treated differently to everyone else.
    This. He's a dirty ****.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Ramos has ample opportunity to release Salah's arm and doesn't, he instead tightens his grip and forces himself down onto him, disgraceful & cowardly from Ramos

Would he have tried it against a player who's likely to have a go back? I doubt it
    Seeing him laughing and smiling as Salah went off was not good. The guy is a Cnut but he gets what’s needed done.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    You obviously havent
    Umm, I think I have

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think going out to deliberately injure someone makes him a **** personally but you're entitled to your opinion. I think he's got away with outrageous stuff over the years simply because he plays for Real Madrid - it's easy to look good when you're treated differently to everyone else.
    He's been sent off 22 times and booked 166.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's been sent off 22 times and booked 166.
    Boss!

Umm, I think I have
    If that’s the case it makes your opinion even stranger. If you play(ed) you just KNOW when you’re doing something deliberately

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Look There’s no doubt he’s a cheating cnt who is happy to throw you on the floor and then throw himself down clutching his face as if to expiate his behavior

The elbow that he hit Karius with was brutal. Straight red card but we could only see it afterwards in slow motion to get the full effect of his deliberate action The ref had no chance of seeing it

I’d rather have him in my tent pi**ing out than outside pi**ing in

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Look There’s no doubt he’s a cheating cnt who is happy to throw you on the floor and then throw himself down clutching his face as if to expiate his behavior

The elbow that he hit Karius with was brutal. Straight red card but we could only see it afterwards in slow motion to get the full effect of his deliberate action The ref had no chance of seeing it

I’d rather have him in my tent pi**ing out than outside pi**ing in
    This is a football forum. No place for water sports.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    This is a football forum. No place for water sports.
    Replace the ballon d’or with a golden shower