+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ronaldo

Ronaldo

His team has just won the Champions League and his team mate has scored probably the best goal ever seen on such a big stage.

The guy was anonymous at best in the game but he still manages to make it all about him.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-madrid-career

Class player on the pitch but very little class off it.

Just spotted this too

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11386838/ronaldo-cl-should-be-named-after-me
    Last edited by MacAdder; 27-05-18 at 11:32. Reason: addendum

Re: Ronaldo

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    His team has just won the Champions League and his team mate has scored probably the best goal ever seen on such a big stage.

The guy was anonymous at best in the game but he still manages to make it all about him.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-madrid-career

Class player on the pitch but very little class off it.

Just spotted this too

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...named-after-me
    The main reason why I keep saying bale needs to move on.
    People may laugh, but my opinion is the Ronaldo has such a strong sway at the club that i feel he has a say in bale being on the bench more than starting.
    He is a great player but it HAS TO BE all about him and the last thing he wants is bale challenging that status.
    Did you notice that he was the only Madrid player who did not run over to Bale when he scored that fantastic overhead goal.
    My only concern is that if Bale comes back to the premiership it will only be to Manchester United or Manchester city, due to money.
    Either would not improve his game.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    People may laugh, but my opinion is the Ronaldo has such a strong sway at the club that i feel he has a say in bale being on the bench more than starting.
    He is a great player but it HAS TO BE all about him and the last thing he wants is bale challenging that status.
    Did you notice that he was the only Madrid player who did not run over to Bale when he scored that fantastic overhead goal.
    My only concern is that if Bale comes back to the premiership it will only be to Manchester United or Manchester city, due to money.
    Agree, no doubt in my mind either of CR's influence.
    In fact it could be argued that he has possibly more say than Zidane as ZZ rates Bale.
    Conversely, I actually think that in this case though ZZ got the tactics right. Let Benzema run himself into the ground and unleash Bale on a tired defence.

Ronaldo saying they need to rename the cup after him, they also need to add him into the dictionary as he has taken narcissism to another level.

The ultimate insult would be for Bale to sign for Barcelona.
    That'd learn 'em!

Why would Man City not be a good move for him? play amazing open fast flowing football ?

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Why would Man City not be a good move for him? play amazing open fast flowing football ?
    Too much tippy tappy, but Bale would remedy that. I think they could suit each other.

Man City would be a fantastic move, look at how much Guardiola has improved the likes of Sterling, imagine what he could do with Bale

I think Liverpool, Spurs or Arsenal would be best for him.

It`s a shame he didn`t have the same desire as Bale last night. It was obvious Pool. were there for the taking with Karius Klanger for the first goal. It was only Bale who really tried his luck from distance to test the keeper and boy did it pay off. At the moment it`s fair to say Ronaldo can talk the talk, but it`s Bale who is walking the walk on the pitch. Well done Gareth.

It looks like Ronaldo is going to be off too

I don't think Ronaldo has a say on whether Bale plays or not. Could you see Zidane tolerating that?

Apparently Bale isn't the nicest of guys off the pitch. I've heard he can be a bit of a p#### . Cue 'he's one of us' replies.

*Note to Gareth. Get your hair cut. You look like an art student that got hit by a bus

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I don't think Ronaldo has a say on whether Bale plays or not. Could you see Zidane tolerating that?

Apparently Bale isn't the nicest of guys off the pitch. I've heard he can be a bit of a p#### . Cue 'he's one of us' replies.

*Note to Gareth. Get your hair cut. You look like an art student that got hit by a bus
    Don't know where you get that shit info from but I can assure you it's complete bollox

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Don't know where you get that shit info from but I can assure you it's complete bollox
    He's a prima donna competing with Ronaldo for attention.

They both spend half of their time looking at themselves on the big screen.

Bale thinks he's in the top 5 top players in the world (he's wrong.) Guillem watshisname the Spanish sports journalist hinted towards something off the pitch Zidane sees which we don't.

A classic "look at me!" post.

Back to Spurs to play under Pochettino would be good, replacing Robben/Ribery at Bayern good, playing for PSG and winning another Champions league nice.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    A classic "look at me!" post.

Back to Spurs to play under Pochettino would be good, replacing Robben/Ribery at Bayern good, playing for PSG and winning another Champions league nice.
    A classic "he's one of us " reply.

The President has a lot of influence though, and if Ronaldo is kicking up a fuss the president may well step in.

Ronaldo didn't congratulate Bale on the goal, he also seemed to look annoyed on the third goal because he was free (that's my own interpretation).

I have little doubt that some people think Bale is a prick. That's no different to any of us though, there's likely to be at least one person who thinks you're a tosser and another who thinks you're the nicest guy they've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    The President has a lot of influence though, and if Ronaldo is kicking up a fuss the president may well step in.

Ronaldo didn't congratulate Bale on the goal
    , he also seemed to look annoyed on the third goal because he was free (that's my own interpretation).

I have little doubt that some people think Bale is a prick. That's no different to any of us though, there's likely to be at least one person who thinks you're a tosser and another who thinks you're the nicest guy they've ever met.
    I posted a video above, can you show me where Ronaldo is if he isn't celebrating with the group of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I posted a video above, can you show me where Ronaldo is if he isn't celebrating with the group of players.
    That video is crap, but to be fair I just watched the goal again and Ronaldo is celebrating with the players.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Man City would be a fantastic move, look at how much Guardiola has improved the likes of Sterling, imagine what he could do with Bale
    Spot on.

That video is crap, but to be fair I just watched the goal again and Ronaldo is celebrating with the players.
    It's a fan shot video from the stand, and Ronaldo appears to be heading towards Bale, so it does seem as though he was congratulating him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a fan shot video from the stand, and Ronaldo appears to be heading towards Bale, so it does seem as though he was congratulating him.
    Like I say, just saw the goal and Bale's celebration and Ronaldo IS one of those celebrating. Can see his number 7 on his shorts to the left of the picture.

So it looks like a big rebuilding job for Real Madrid is fast approaching, maybe the manager should leave too? His stock will never be any higher.

Like I say, just saw the goal and Bale's celebration and Ronaldo IS one of those celebrating. Can see his number 7 on his shorts to the left of the picture.
    He is in the top five in the world for pace. It took him over a minute to run 40 yards and he came last.

A classic "he's one of us " reply.
    Like that prick McLean is one of you. Sympathizers together.

I’ve been giving you the benefit of the doubt but you really are a bigot aren’t you

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Like that prick McLean is one of you. Sympathizers together.

I’ve been giving you the benefit of the doubt but you really are a bigot aren’t you
    Because I don't agree Bale is in the top 5 top players, I'm a bigot? You do realise I've welsh family too yeah?

I agree with McLean 100%. All he has done is stick to his principles.

Stop seeing what you want to see.