+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Frank lampard confirms derby manager talks- rumours could be announced this week

Frank lampard confirms derby manager talks- rumours could be announced this week

https://t.co/VPyalfxnVe?amp=1

Good appointment?

Re: Frank lampard confirms derby manager talks- rumours could be announced this week

Given his managerial experience is sweet fa, who knows if he'd be a good appointment?

Re: Frank lampard confirms derby manager talks- rumours could be announced this week

Huge risk for Derby and if I were a Derby fan I wouldn't be happy.

Well, if Derby are, finally, going to behave as if they know that there are FFP regulations in place, then I'd say it might be a testing first job for Lampard.

I'd be delighted if he became their manager as I really dislike Derby after their shenanigans this season

Sol Campbell will be annoyed, being passed by again.

Oh dear. What the **** are they thinking? Their objective is to get out of the Championship, one of the hardest things to do in football. And they're going to hire a former Premier League player with no managerial experience and no Championship experience? WTF?

International

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Oh dear. What the **** are they thinking? Their objective is to get out of the Championship, one of the hardest things to do in football. And they're going to hire a former Premier League player with no managerial experience and no Championship experience? WTF?
    I'd say that is a perfect step in the process of getting out of the championship.
    It just depends on which way!!!

Imagine the players he could loan from Chelsea

There's no way Lampard could tolerate the harsh winters of outer Derbyshire.