+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nigel Owen eggers ref demands football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nigel Owen eggers ref demands football

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    This thread needs locking or removing, it's going nowhere, except to satisfy the needs of a few internet bullies.
    I think the threads that BIS keeps dragging down need to be moderated more. He's had his opportunity to have a platform to offer an opinion but it's now getting worse where it's an agenda to poke a stick at CCFC rather than a constructive argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I think the threads that BIS keeps dragging down need to be moderated more. He's had his opportunity to have a platform to offer an opinion but it's now getting worse where it's an agenda to poke a stick at CCFC rather than a constructive argument.
    Fair enough, I've said on more than one occasion that BIS doesn't help his situation on here. In my opinion, he comes across as an intelligent poster who is bitter about what went before, fair enough, but he does need to offer his opinion in a different way. He seems to have got this one wrong, and can't offer any evidence to back up his statement, yet the usual suspects are pushing it like spoilt five year olds, it's embarrassing all round and really brings this messageboard down.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    OK Mike - so where in this thread have I had a dig at CCFC?