+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nigel Owen eggers ref demands football

Re: Nigel Owen eggers ref demands football

This is turning into cyber bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    When he has time Jamie. He’s too busy putting everyone on ignore, and then reminding them they are ignore like it’s going to ruin their day

Being told by BIS that youre on ignore is like being told by Jimmy Saville that you’re not invited to ride in the back of his limousine with him
    Credit where credits due. Very funny

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I have known Jason for over 30 years, he is a Spurs fan first, then a City fan (when he wants to be seen), and he has a feeling for Abertawe Town, as that's where he went to uni.

Unfortunately, he has changed for the worst since his MotD & BBC promotions, and forgotten where he came from.
    Definitely is a Spurs fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    When the bully gets bullied it’s time to rejoice!

This prick has tried to bully our football club for far too long with his slanderous campaign. Utter cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Anyway, will today be the day that BIS comes up with the evidence that he has that all players, fans, referees and everyone else in the world detest sin bins????
    Unfortunately, he's ignored all players, fans and referees so can't see their responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Hyperbole. It's just a case of the biter getting bit, as has been pointed out already. If someone had made up stuff about our crowds or the rebrand here then he'd have been flying in armed with quotes and links, mocking the poster for being in denial and rewriting history while finding the whole thing amusing and fascinating, a la TLG. He'd probably have dropped a 1984 reference in too, to let us know he's heroically standing up for the truth while the rest of us are being brainwashed by Tan's propaganda.

However, in this thread (amusingly and fascinatingly), he's been caught out making up stuff about parks football in his desperation to win a debate about sin-bins (on the message board of a team he doesn't support, of course). I don't remember that happening to Winston Smith in 1984 but I haven't read that for a while so I stand to be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Hyperbole. It's just a case of the biter getting bit, as has been pointed out already. If someone had made up stuff about our crowds or the rebrand here then he'd have been flying in armed with quotes and links, mocking the poster for being in denial and rewriting history while finding the whole thing amusing and fascinating, a la TLG. He'd probably have dropped a 1984 reference in too, to let us know he's heroically standing up for the truth while the rest of us are being brainwashed by Tan's propaganda.

However, in this thread (amusingly and fascinatingly), he's been caught out making up stuff about parks football in his desperation to win a debate about sin-bins (on the message board of a team he doesn't support, of course). I don't remember that happening to Winston Smith in 1984 but I haven't read that for a while so I stand to be corrected.
    Lots of assumptions in this post, I'll keep you waiting a little while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post

Thanks Nick, it wasn't even one of my better ones.

Thought you might’ve put this Fred on ignore

Thanks Nick, it wasn't even one of my better ones.
    At you, boy, not with you.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Winston is told that the Party doesn’t “just” execute people; they break them down and teach them to love Big Brother. Then, when they’re broken and soulless and content to be a member of the party, that’s when they’re executed.

At the end of the story, after he’s been forced to betray Julia, and sees her later and realizes his love for her has been destroyed, he realizes he loves Big Brother.

Winston is then presumably executed if he follows the form

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Winston is told that the Party doesn’t “just” execute people; they break them down and teach them to love Big Brother. Then, when they’re broken and soulless and content to be a member of the party, that’s when they’re executed.

At the end of the story, after he’s been forced to betray Julia, and sees her later and realizes his love for her has been destroyed, he realizes he loves Big Brother.

Winston is then presumably executed if he follows the form

Thanks. I've seen BIS reference it a few times lately, the irony of him implying that other posters have been broken by Tan is off the scale.

The wait goes on. That BIS is just toying with us. He has the evidence at his finger tips.

Doesn’t he?!

Lest we forget.

Lest we forget.
    It's this board's Chilcot Report, we could be waiting seven years for it.

And when it arrives it will be equally useless.

Thanks. I've seen BIS reference it a few times lately, the irony of him implying that other posters have been broken by Tan is off the scale.
    I think I've referenced it once.

I think more people were interested in the Chilcott Report.

And when it arrives it will be equally useless.
    Thanks for confirming how you will respond to my links. Seems a bit pointless to post them now.

Brilliant

Thanks for confirming how you will respond to my links. Seems a bit pointless to post them now.
    This looks very much like someone now squirming because they haven't got the evidence they claimed to have had.

Very disappointing but not in the slightest surprising.

While you're keeping us waiting, you can have a look at this brief national survey on the sin bin trials. Non league refs are a funny breed, you've assured us that they hate sin bins yet 80% of them want the scheme to continue next season (as well as 77% of coaches and 70% of clubs).

http://surreyprimaryleague.com/fa-sin-bin-pilot-update/

While you're keeping us waiting, you can have a look at this brief national survey on the sin bin trials. Non league refs are a funny breed, you've assured us that they hate sin bins yet 80% of them want the scheme to continue next season (as well as 77% of coaches and 70% of clubs).

http://surreyprimaryleague.com/fa-sin-bin-pilot-update/
    80% of all refs? 77% of all coaches? 70% of all clubs?

80% of all refs? 77% of all coaches? 70% of all clubs?
    Well...

Prove him wrong then.