+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fulham owner at it now!

Re: Fulham owner at it now!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes but there was a positive aside that awful little Lebanese man .

I knew a few Wimbledon fans and I envied their journey as they crushed all before them as the crazy gang, oh what joy .

Stoke also built that formidable fortress at home ,until someone said they wanted pretty .

WBA are another team I admire and Palace , there fans are excellent, that world will do me for a few years, just upsetting the elite , hitting the headlines ,and having a laugh .
    Can`t disagree with any of that mate, always loved the underdog and we can put it to the test, again, next season. Bring it on

He looks like he isn't allowed within 100 yards of a school tbh

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Can`t disagree with any of that mate, always loved the underdog and we can put it to the test, again, next season. Bring it on
    We call ourselves the rash gang instead of the crazy gang

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    This anti-Cardiff , anti-Warnock stuff just doesn’t stop .....OK , we get it ! Nobody gave us a chance and we up set the holy trinity of Wolves,Fulham and Villa to go up ! We must be the most disliked team since Wimbledon were in their pomp !

If you listened to these “experts” We played hoofball all season, Our tactics are outdated , We bludgeoned,assaulted and maimed our opponents ?
    But did any of them see the way we outplayed Villa ( who got off lightly at 3-0 and we should have won at Villa Park ) , Leeds twice , won at Molineux,etc ?

Our tactics are so outdated we got 90 points and were in top 4 ALL season !

Stuff them all .....we aren’t going to bankrupt the club spending fortunes and trying to change the whole team to play pretty football and lie down for the top six ! Can’t wait !!
    It makes you wonder if these buffoons actually watched us destroy many teams with fast flowing effective football and some worldly goals, like v villa, Leeds, Brentford away, Norwich, wolves , Hull away just to name a few....

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

As has been mentioned above, we are going to get it in the neck all through next season - especially if we end up doing okay while playing our nineteenth century football, as ordered by our pantomime villain manager.

Oh no we won’t.....

We are disrupting the way the world plays football. A new Phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

As has been mentioned above, we are going to get it in the neck all through next season - especially if we end up doing okay while playing our nineteenth century football, as ordered by our pantomime villain manager.

Bob, You forgot to mention our James Bond villain owner

International

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Oh no we won’t.....
    Oh yes we will!!

The arrogance of some of the other Championship clubs is hilarious. Reality is we will all be in a scrap next year because none of the teams going up have anything close to a top 10 ready Premier League side.

When I saw this in the papers I thought oh no you can’t say that,
    He knows nothing about football. He never goes to games, and I don’t tnink h even likes football, I am a little embarrassed by this statement, my point is the best 3 teams got promoted for a change

Yes, the best 3 teams were promoted and whilst I have no qualms with people saying Fulham and Wolves were “easier on the eye” , what I can’t stand is people trying to make out we got lucky or didn’t deserve our promotion place when clearly we earned it because after 46 games we had 90 points and were never outside the top 4 !
    Anyway, onto next season when all 3 promoted teams will have to strengthen to stand a chance of staying up!

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Yes, the best 3 teams were promoted and whilst I have no qualms with people saying Fulham and Wolves were “easier on the eye” , what I can’t stand is people trying to make out we got lucky or didn’t deserve our promotion place when clearly we earned it because after 46 games we had 90 points and were never outside the top 4 !
    Anyway, onto next season when all 3 promoted teams will have to strengthen to stand a chance of staying up!
    I totally agree Cardiff were up there all season, you can’t call that luck, I call it playing to there strengths, to much football snobbery, 3 teams that we would be in our mini league have gone down, struggling to find 3 teams who we will be below us come what may

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Oh yes we will!!
    Cmon boys and girls

LOOK BEHIND YOU

While I'd love us to play a Barcelona style and be successful at it I'm really looking forward to us getting at a few of these teams next season.

Stokes biggest mistake was trying to come away from what they were good at.

The way Fulham play is lovely but a lot of those teams next year do it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    While I'd love us to play a Barcelona style and be successful at it I'm really looking forward to us getting at a few of these teams next season.

Stokes biggest mistake was trying to come away from what they were good at.

The way Fulham play is lovely but a lot of those teams next year do it better.
    I agree, loads play the way we do, and no one play the Cardiff way, and teams will find problems with it

I always remember the height of sophistication is, "listening to the William Tell Overture, without thinking of The Lone Ranger".

There is a new height of sophistication now as a Fulham fan, It's watching your team playing Tippy Tappy at the back in the 92nd minute, when you are a goal down and you are not thinking, "I wish some f ucker would put it in the box"