+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Number of UK strikes hit a 126-year low

Re: Number of UK strikes hit a 126-year low

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The number's fake. Unemployment rate is 3.8%, working age labour non participation rate (jobless!) is 95.9 million. US official population is 327 million. I said in another thread that if they calculated the unemployment rate as they did until Clinton's admin changed it (in '94, if memory serves) it would stand today at 22%. At the height of the Great Depression in the USA the maximum unemployment reached was 25%.
    Unless the whole system is a conspiracy and were living in some type of Orwellian utopia or Trueman Show , I am of the understanding you take employment records from actual data such as HMRC and National Insurance registration , unless your Norman Scott that is .

There is some sunshine about ,honest .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Unless the whole system is a conspiracy and were living in some type of Orwellian utopia or Trueman Show , I am of the understanding you take employment records from actual data such as HMRC and National Insurance registration , unless your Norman Scott that is .

There is some sunshine about ,honest .
    Chump spoke a lot of truth before he was elected. But he's not about to repeat who created ISIS and who was behind 9-11. Same for the joking unemployment number there. These days he's actually taking credit for what he knows is a fabrication.

19 times Trump called jobs numbers ‘fake’ before they made him look good: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f6ac0927bcc7

I'll paste his quotes included in the above article as access is denied to those using an ad blocker.

Sep. 7, 2012
    “Unemployment rate only dropped because more people are out of labor force & have stopped looking for work. Not a real recovery, phony numbers”

Oct. 19, 2012
    "7.8% unemployment number is a complete fraud as evidenced by the jobless claims number released yesterday. Real unemployment is at least 15%”

Aug. 11, 2013
    “We can rev up this economy like it should be, not with false numbers like 7.4 percent unemployment. But with real numbers.”

May 31, 2014
    “Unemployment is a totally phony number.”

June 16, 2015
    “Our real unemployment is anywhere from 18 to 20 percent. Don't believe the 5.6. Don't believe it.”

Aug. 11, 2015
    “Then you hear there's a 5.4 percent unemployment. It's really — if you add it up, it's probably 40 percent if you think about it.”

Aug. 30, 2015
    “They show those phony statistics where we are 5.4 percent unemployment. The real number, I saw a number that could be 42 percent, believe it or not.”

Sept. 28, 2015
    “I hear 5.3 percent unemployment, that is the biggest joke there is in this country. That number is so false.”

Sept. 29, 2015
    “The number is not reflective. I have seen numbers of 24 percent. I saw a number of 42 percent unemployment. … That number is so false.”

Oct. 9, 2015
    “They say 5.3 percent employment. The number is probably 32 percent.”

Oct. 11, 2015
    “Nobody has jobs. … It is not a real economy. It is a phony set of numbers. They cooked the books.”

Jan. 17, 2016
    “Look again, you hear these phony jobs numbers? People that gave up looking for jobs? They are considered employed.”

Feb. 9, 2016
    “Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.”

March 12, 2016
    “The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. These are phony numbers.”

May 24, 2016
    “You hear a 5 percent unemployment rate. It's such a phony number. That number was put in for presidents and for politicians so that they look good to the people.”

July 7, 2016
    “The phony 5 percent numbers that we hear about with the unemployment.”

Aug. 8, 2016
    “The 5 percent figure is one of the biggest hoaxes in modern politics.”

Nov. 4, 2016
    “The terrible jobs report that just came out … you can see phony numbers, 5 percent.”

Dec. 8, 2016
    “The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction.”

Nationalise the trains , public utilities , close the grammar schools , give Toby young a good slap

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Forgive me - but I tend to go for what the bbc reports as fact rather than some bloke on a football message when it comes to stats and how they should be calculated in order to get the answer they want

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44330250

"US jobs growth was faster than expected in May, as employers added 223,000 positions.

The unemployment rate fell further to 3.8%, having fallen to 3.9% the previous month, bringing the rate to an 18-year low.

The average hourly pay of private sector workers increased 2.7% year-on-year, compared with 2.6% in April.

Surveys of economists had predicted that there would be a gain of about 188,000 jobs in May.

Analysts said the positive jobs data fuelled expectations that the central bank, the Federal Reserve, would raise interest rates at its next meeting later this month.

The unemployment rate has not been this low since April 2000 and has already fulfilled the Fed's forecast of 3.8% by the end of 2018."

"However, the president's decision to draw attention to the report underscored the positive numbers, which added to other healthy economic indicators.

US economy grows at a slower 2.2%
    Federal Reserve eyes more US interest rate rises
    All major sectors of the US economy registered job gains last month. Construction added 25,000 jobs in May after notching up gains of 21,000 jobs the month before.

Manufacturing created another 18,000 jobs last month in addition to the 25,000 created in April.

Revised data for March and April also showed the economy adding 15,000 more jobs than previously thought. Economists had previously said bad weather was to blame for slower job growth over those two months.

Even the widest measure of unemployment - including people working part-time and discouraged workers - is hovering at its lowest rate since 2001.

While wage growth was not as strong as might be expected given the tightening labour market, economists said they expect these figures to rise in coming months."
    I've not disagreed with you butt, although your response is akin to a someone screaming at themselves using a mirror, imagining their reflection disagreeing with them, then screaming again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I've not disagreed with you butt, although your response is akin to a someone screaming at themselves using a mirror, imagining their reflection disagreeing with them, then screaming again.
    Boom

Haha says old gammon flaps, who spends post of her/his time starting posts about whatever it is that has out raged them that day.

BOOM!

Haha says old gammon flaps, who spends post of her/his time starting posts about whatever it is that has out raged them that day.
    Thanks for that Mr/Mrs Gammon Stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

BOOM!
    Here comes his boyfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Thanks for that Mr/Mrs Gammon Stalker
    How many pm’s did you say he has sent you now?

How many pm’s did you say he has sent you now?
    Surprised you don’t / can’t answer given how gobby you are.

Surprised you don’t / can’t answer given how gobby you are.
    What’s it got to do with you porky???

What’s it got to do with you porky???
    Firstly, try for once to keep it civil, if that is at all possible.

It has little to do with me to be fair. But I did see on one thread that you were accusing this poster of stalking you and sending you endless private messages. I seem to recall that he categorically stated that he has sent you one single PM and no more.

I have merely asked the question as to how many PM's that you have received from this poster. More out of interest than anything else as I believe in fairness generally and I think that it is only fair if you say exactly how many PM's the poster has sent to you. He says one - You say many.

I'm interested to know who is telling the truth and who is making up little untruths.

No biggy.

Firstly, try for once to keep it civil, if that is at all possible.

It has little to do with me to be fair. But I did see on one thread that you were accusing this poster of stalking you and sending you endless private messages. I seem to recall that he categorically stated that he has sent you one single PM and no more.

I have merely asked the question as to how many PM's that you have received from this poster. More out of interest than anything else as I believe in fairness generally and I think that it is only fair if you say exactly how many PM's the poster has sent to you. He says one - You say many.

I'm interested to know who is telling the truth and who is making up little untruths.

No biggy.
    You called me gobby and you want me to be civil

Like I said it’s got bugger all to do with you so keep your snout out of it.

No biggy.

You called me gobby and you want me to be civil

Like I said it’s got bugger all to do with you so keep your snout out of it.

No biggy.
    So just the one PM, then.

Thanks for confirming.

Funny how you only screenshot the one

As if that proves anything, dear dear me.

It's simple - go to your inbox, search on ninianclark - and that will display any messages from me. It's really easy to do.

Then go to https://snag.gy/ and follow the instructions - if you can copy/paste - you can do it.
    Stop stalking me FFS.

There is a big difference between stalking and answering a question. Ive told you how you can take a screen shot and freely and easily post that screen shot to an anonymous website. You need to show us all these stalker PMs Ive sent you ?

I'll leave this here - so we all know , you have the opportunity to prove what you said.
    Or if I was you - maybe just say something like there were so many of them you deleted them by mistake