Thread: Couldn't happen to a nicer club

Couldn't happen to a nicer club

Oh dear, poor old Chelski..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44315033

Re: Couldn't happen to a nicer club

That stadium looks horrible..

Blue in the Face

As much as I dislike the club and owner, that stadium would be a magnificent addition to British football and builds like this must be good for the economy. I hope they're not pushing out genuinely reluctant homeowners though...

Hope this is the first step towards him disappearing and Chelsea sliding downhill

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Hope this is the first step towards him disappearing and Chelsea sliding downhill
    No more money laundering?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue in the Face View Post
    As much as I dislike the club and owner, that stadium would be a magnificent addition to British football and builds like this must be good for the economy. I hope they're not pushing out genuinely reluctant homeowners though...
    A magnifent addition .... why?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8161066.html

Imagine the uproar if a Muslim was denied a visa because of the tension between the UK and Isis.

Maccabii Tel Avive will be his new club by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Imagine the uproar if a Muslim was denied a visa because of the tension between the UK and Isis.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...sa-779298.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Why? You sound like a kid jealous of something his friends got.

I bowl you a dolly and you smash it out of the park. What a team we are!!

Lots of Tories are Chelsea fans. It's been suggested that this might put pressure on them to have a word with the visa people.

Why are you bothered, what he thinks?

I agree with Lawnmower, their fans are twats so I hope they go to shit as well.
    I also have no problem with Man City as the majority of their fans that I've met are OK.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    A magnifent addition .... why?
    The design looks unique, flamboyant and opulent. Be honest, would you not swap that design for the CCS? I respect your opinion if your answer is no, but my guess is most of our fans would swap if somehow they were given the choice.

The design looks unique, flamboyant and opulent. Be honest, would you not swap that design for the CCS? I respect your opinion if your answer is no, but my guess is most of our fans would swap if somehow they were given the choice.
    Its better than the CCS yes, but thats not really saying very much. The CCS is downright ugly in it's current state. Please Tan, at the very least get rid of the stick men already.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Why are you bothered, what he thinks?

I agree with Lawnmower, their fans are twats so I hope they go to shit as well.
    I also have no problem with Man City as the majority of their fans that I've met are OK.
    How old are you? The majority of Man C fans you’ve met are ok, but all Chelsea’s fans are twats. You sound about 7 lol!

How old are you? The majority of Man C fans you’ve met are ok, but all Chelsea’s fans are twats. You sound about 7 lol!
    You can't accuse somebody of being juvenile and finish your post with 'LoL' just saying.

In this thread the only one who sounds like a kid is you.

I’m a City fan and if Chelsea have some problems then it may give us a slightly better chance of getting something off them.

They bought the league for years so I have no sympathy with them at all.

Also the Russians are trying to bully us and it’s good to see their rich playboys in this country having to play by the rules for once.

Plus I don’t like them anyway, especially after that nonsense in the FA Cup and the prices they charge away fans.

Would be nice to see them struggle

Chelsea your "Premier League" team are they. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Chelsea your "Premier League" team are they. Lol
    No 2nd team for me Sonny. Cardiff born Cardiff bred. Only 1 team for me. Just amused at the stance of the likes of you and Lawnmower. Most teams in their respective countries “ buy “ their league. It’s the way of the football world now. If Abramovich had taken over us and bought the premier league title we’d all be creaming ourselves..
    Fickle football fans. You gotta luv em!

No 2nd team for me Sonny. Cardiff born Cardiff bred. Only 1 team for me. Just amused at the stance of the likes of you and Lawnmower. Most teams in their respective countries “ buy “ their league. It’s the way of the football world now. If Abramovich had taken over us and bought the premier league title we’d all be creaming ourselves..
    Not really fickle to want your team to succeed and others to fail.

More like you just jumped on the comment without thinking.

I hate their fans because of their right wing twattish behaviour every time I've seen them. That includes all games v us and all the cup finals played down here, plus bumping I to them all over the country. I don't care if teams buy the league, not really competing against us are they. Lol.

Chelski ,bought club ,by a dodgy individual ,from another dodgy owner ,may they crumble into despair and bankruptcy, when the man pulls the plug on his London vanity project and play toy.