+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Italy's populist coalition: What you should know

Italy's populist coalition: What you should know

"Italy's new populist government has been sworn in, ending months of political uncertainty.
    The anti-establishment Five Star Movement and right-wing League have gone into coalition, preparing to set the eurozone's third biggest economy on a path of tax cuts, a guaranteed basic income for the poor and deportations of 500,000 migrants.

They reject years of EU austerity and want to renegotiate Italy's debt.

So what will this government, led by law professor Giuseppe Conte, mean for Italy and the rest of Europe?"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44168602

Re: Italy's populist coalition: What you should know

'The 2018 Bilderberg Meeting will take place from 7 - 10 June in Turin, Italy.' http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/

We'll soon discover whether Five Star is really anti-establishment or not. Last year's bash was in the USA, and the Donald, who you still believe is also anti-establishment, didn't shine a Twitter light on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    'The 2018 Bilderberg Meeting will take place from 7 - 10 June in Turin, Italy.' http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/

We'll soon discover whether Five Star is really anti-establishment or not. Last year's bash was in the USA, and the Donald, who you still believe is also anti-establishment, didn't shine a Twitter light on it.
    I never said Trump is anti-establishment, he is anti-globalist. Big difference.

I loved "rain and shine " back in the 80's , good to see them back ,never had the Pearsons down as right wing though .

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I never said Trump is anti-establishment, he is anti-globalist. Big difference.
    Big difference? You're kidding. Indivisible, more like. He's appointed over 30 Council on Foreign Relations members thus far. That organisation is every bit as globalist as Bilderberg is.

Big difference? You're kidding. Indivisible, more like. He's appointed over 30 Council on Foreign Relations members thus far. That organisation is every bit as globalist as Bilderberg is.
    As long as they don't have free reign and stick to common ground issues they should be able to make America great again. Besides, it's easier to keep an eye on them when they are working for you.

'Pack your bags': Italy's new interior minister talks tough on migrants: http://www.france24.com/en/20180603-...tells-migrants

If he's sincere the banksters will ensure Italy suffers worse than Greece has.

'Pack your bags': Italy's new interior minister talks tough on migrants: http://www.france24.com/en/20180603-...tells-migrants

If he's sincere the banksters will ensure Italy suffers worse than Greece has.
    I thought the banksters were evil right wing capitalist, this is so confusing.

Either last year or the year prior a poll was conducted of MPs. Only 10% of respondents knew who was responsible for creating in excess of 90% of the UK money supply. I would imagine less than 1% of the rest of the population would know the correct answer, and, I'd wager, at least 50% of those could easily summarise the latest happenings in one or more of Coronation Street, Eastenders and Emmerdale.

'The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses'. Malcolm X.

Either last year or the year prior a poll was conducted of MPs. Only 10% of respondents knew who was responsible for creating in excess of 90% of the UK money supply. I would imagine less than 1% of the rest of the population would know the correct answer, and, I'd wager, at least 50% of those could easily summarise the latest happenings in one or more of Coronation Street, Eastenders and Emmerdale.

'The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses'. Malcolm X.
    You must get out a bit ,and not worry so about the evil axis and the controlling of the masses ,and those secret plotting dark societies.

I find drink suffices , and acceptance that everyone is capable of nastiness and acts of control, your fine if you sing their tune , however once you you step out of their context your a victim of their rhetoric , and yes that all political divides and religion , best to concentrate on the drink