Oops 2 - 1 Wales

Re: Wales v Georgia U21 on live

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Oops 2 - 1 Wales
    Mark Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Mark Harris
    The ref managed to equalise for Georgia with four minutes left when he awarded them a dodgy penalty while also showing a second yellow card to Swansea's Cian Harries, but then as he was booking every Welsh playe that committed a foul (and one or two who didn't) that was to be expected.

Georgia couldn't cope with Rabbi Matondo's pace.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The ref managed to equalise for Georgia with four minutes left when he awarded them a dodgy penalty while also showing a second yellow card to Swansea's Cian Harries, but then as he was booking every Welsh playe that committed a foul (and one or two who didn't) that was to be expected.

Is Rabbi Matondo's really a Welshman ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Is Rabbi Matondo's really a Welshman ?
    I know people frown upon grammatical challenges but there is a lot going on here in six words and a couple of pieces of punctuation!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know people frown upon grammatical challenges but there is a lot going on here in six words and a couple of pieces of punctuation!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

Reminds me of this

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

I've never actually seen matondo play. Based on what you saw for the u21s, how far off getting game time here do you think he would have been if he'd stayed?

We'd have probably loaned him to Weston Super Mare. Sorry, based on his ability to go by people, I think we would have seen something of him in the first team by now - not saying he'd be a regular or anything, but he does have an ability to run with the ball at great speed over long distances which he has carried from the Under 18 football I saw him play for us to, based on Sunday's game, international Under 21 football. So you'd hope he could manage the final step. Based on the little information I've seen since he moved to Man City, he seems to be doing well there - they aren't great ones for loaning out their youngsters, but I'd say that he could be sent to a League One or lower end Championship side and make a decent impact.