+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Merthyr man causes flight to be cancelled

Merthyr man causes flight to be cancelled

Bristol Airport flight axed over 'disruptive' passengers http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-44346763

Re: Merthyr man causes flight to be cancelled

It wasnt me

If found guilty the scum should be banned from flying out of this country for ever! I for one, am fed up with chavvy behaviour causing disruption for the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    If found guilty the scum should be banned from flying out of this country for ever! I for one, am fed up with chavvy behaviour causing disruption for the rest of us
    I would think he will be banned from Easyjet in future, and maybe their partner airlines too (if they have any).

I was on a plane where a family got chucked off for disruptive behaviour and that's what the stewardess told me would happen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I would think he will be banned from Easyjet in future, and maybe their partner airlines too (if they have any).

I was on a plane where a family got chucked off for disruptive behaviour and that's what the stewardess told me would happen to them.
    If he is banned from Easyjet then that is right and proper but it is not much consolation for those passengers who might have had their weekend in Prague ruined by a departure delayed by a day which is not the fault of the airline. I am no legal expert but couldn't someone take this half wit to the Small Claims Court ( or whatever it is) and sue him for a notional (but painful) sum of money ?

Argh, wish he had buggered up my trip must shake his hand for being so thoughtful of others

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    If he is banned from Easyjet then that is right and proper but it is not much consolation for those passengers who might have had their weekend in Prague ruined by a departure delayed by a day which is not the fault of the airline. I am no legal expert but couldn't someone take this half wit to the Small Claims Court ( or whatever it is) and sue him for a notional (but painful) sum of money ?
    I missed my connecting flight when that happened to me, which meant being stuck in Schiphol with a baby for 8 hours until we were put on the next flight. It wasn't much fun so yeah I sympathise with those other passengers.

But it looks like Easyjet have done what they're supposed to and I imagine you would have to prove loss of earnings to go to court and claim something back. Easyjet were probably fined for this too, and maybe they are due some blame for allowing them on to the plane to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I missed my connecting flight when that happened to me, which meant being stuck in Schiphol with a baby for 8 hours until we were put on the next flight. It wasn't much fun so yeah I sympathise with those other passengers.

But it looks like Easyjet have done what they're supposed to and I imagine you would have to prove loss of earnings to go to court and claim something back. Easyjet were probably fined for this too, and maybe they are due some blame for allowing them on to the plane to begin with.
    You are probably right, if he is found guilty let's hope the penalty reflects the significant implications of his behaviour and not just a paltry fine and a slap on the wrist.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Chap from Treharris who’s stag do it was is reported in WoL saying that Easyjet staff overreacted and that the head cabin lady had a stick up her a*se
    He also added that other passengers supported them but Easyjet weren’t interested

Which of the stories reported is correct I guess we’ll find out when the culprits appear in court

Bristol Airport is culpable in this , they even have booze on sale in the fast food outlets. They ensure that the hens and stags get right wellied and leave the cabin crew to deal with the end result. A few days on a trip and a wallet full of Euro’s turns your average person into a lunatic on the piss . Cabin crew dread the Friday flights , no wonder they clobbered the muppets . It’s a shame for the rest of the passengers though.

Bloke whose party was lobbed off the plane has his say.

Man whose stag party to blame for easyJet flight cancellation hits back and says crew should be sacked: https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/b...-blame-1636354

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Bloke whose party was lobbed off the plane has his say.

Man whose stag party to blame for easyJet flight cancellation hits back and says crew should be sacked: https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/b...-blame-1636354
    Has he been taking spelling lessons off a famous author

The stag is not helping himself on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Bristol Airport is culpable in this , they even have booze on sale in the fast food outlets. They ensure that the hens and stags get right wellied and leave the cabin crew to deal with the end result. A few days on a trip and a wallet full of Euro’s turns your average person into a lunatic on the piss . Cabin crew dread the Friday flights , no wonder they clobbered the muppets . It’s a shame for the rest of the passengers though.
    You can't blame the airport for someone getting drunk. It's the same as blaming a night club for people getting drunk. If travellers were more responsible for their own behaviour this kind of incident wouldn't happen. Personally, I enjoy a drink at the airport before starting my holiday, but I don't get drunk. I also enjoy a drink on the plane, especially if it's a long haul.

People who buy alcohol have a choice, drink responsibly or get drunk. If they choose the latter and misbehave, they alone are responsible.

However, the gate staff should be aware of drunk people trying to board and should refuse them entry to the plane.

Apparently pissing on the floor of the plane and using shocking language , and still the groom reckons the cabin crew were at fault. Muppetry

Looking at wol article today, he should be taken to the small claims court. Tw@t of highest order

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Seems like he's deleted his account now.

People like this need to be held accountable for their actions and should be financially responsible. The company has lost out on thousands of pounds as have the other passenger's. Massive fines are the way to deal with it allong with people who cause massive road closures due to irresponsible driving.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Better still let them fly out but ban them from flying back. Let them walk, it will give them time to reflect!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    People like this need to be held accountable for their actions and should be financially responsible. The company has lost out on thousands of pounds as have the other passenger's. Massive fines are the way to deal with it allong with people who cause massive road closures due to irresponsible driving.
    Yep he definitely should be. Seems to be an absolute dick head who thinks the world revolves around him.