+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a parent, so I'm not best placed to say.............................................

Blog Entries

Re: Not a parent, so I'm not best placed to say.............................................

Surprised Kirstie didn't make her own plane, tight arsed bitch

Re: Not a parent, so I'm not best placed to say.............................................

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It's just the same as parents who go to Butlins and whilst they get pi$$ed at the bar, they leave the kids watching some weird Clown Magician
    I wonder if anybody will mention Madeline?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Surprised Kirstie didn't make her own plane, tight arsed bitch
    I could, but I will leave it to someone else

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    butwhat do you make of this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44353321

I find it not nice, but not unexpected. You cannot go to a pub for a quiet meal nowadays without some little fkin Jonnie & Kylie running riot whilst the parents are too busy getting p!ssed, parents use all kinds of places to offload their sproggs whilst enjoying them selves!!!. Their hands will be 1st up at the 10.00 am introduction meeting to put their kids in the morning club at El Dorado.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Actually false reporting again, what happens is that they sit in premier economy while the kids sit in economy so they are just in front of their kids or if the kids are further back, they can still see them, and if that were not the case, if the kids are well behaved, which apparently they are, then they are old enough to sit on their own but what the article fails to mention is her step children are a lot older, and they sit with the younger ones, I see no mention of that fact in the article!
    Are you her stalker?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I could, but I will leave it to someone else
    Not like you Tony

Actually false reporting again, what happens is that they sit in premier economy while the kids sit in economy so they are just in front of their kids or if the kids are further back, they can still see them,
    false reporting ? ? ?

this is the quote from the article

Ms Allsopp told the Sun newspaper that she and her partner sometimes sit in the business class cabin, while her children, 10 and 12, sit in economy.

defiantly separate sections

even if what you say is right, Prem ecom and Ecom are separated by a partition and curtain door, depending on location of seats, you are most likely not going to see then in the other cabin

I don't know who this person is but she sounds like a ****.

When it comes to aeroplane seats it's all about location, location, location.....

(Are her children really called Oscar Hercules Andersen and Bay Atlas Andersen? Blimey! As if she hasn't given them enough grief already)

Actually false reporting again, what happens is that they sit in premier economy while the kids sit in economy so they are just in front of their kids or if the kids are further back, they can still see them, and if that were not the case, if the kids are well behaved, which apparently they are, then they are old enough to sit on their own but what the article fails to mention is her step children are a lot older, and they sit with the younger ones, I see no mention of that fact in the article!
    Have you got a link to this information, only your track record is not the strongest...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    butwhat do you make of this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44353321
    Not good.

Firstly, she is asking passengers and stewardesses to do her parenting. No.

Secondly, its bloody irritating when people move between cabins as she will do to check on the kids (I'm assuming this long haul. Short haul its irrelevant).

But the main reason this is terrible is safety. What does she do in an emergency? Walk back through the plane against the flow to help the kids? The kids will panic and mum wont be there to help. All of this will slow the process of getting pax off the plane asap which could have some nasty implications.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Not good.

Firstly, she is asking passengers and stewardesses to do her parenting. No.

Secondly, its bloody irritating when people move between cabins as she will do to check on the kids (I'm assuming this long haul. Short haul its irrelevant).

But the main reason this is terrible is safety. What does she do in an emergency? Walk back through the plane against the flow to help the kids? The kids will panic and mum wont be there to help. All of this will slow the process of getting pax off the plane asap which could have some nasty implications.
    You don't sound very optimistic, Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Agree, and her "I introduce myself" comment is more than a little arrogant. She's not that famous.
    I don't think she meant it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    I don't think she meant it that way.
    Whatever, why would you marginalize your own children? If you want your children to fly in coach, show them by example. "If you work as hard as I do you can have what I have" is a shitty example for anyone. Especially when work as hard as I do can be substituted for have the same advantages I have.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    false reporting ? ? ?

this is the quote from the article

Ms Allsopp told the Sun newspaper that she and her partner sometimes sit in the business class cabin, while her children, 10 and 12, sit in economy.

defiantly separate sections

even if what you say is right, Prem ecom and Ecom are separated by a partition and curtain door, depending on location of seats, you are most likely not going to see then in the other cabin
    this

someone just changed business class to premium economy to suit their strange agenda