+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff interested in

Cardiff interested in

Chuks Aneke from MK Dons and Jamal Blackman GK from Chelsea, loaned to Sheffield United last season.

source: ketchup

Re: Cardiff interested in

Never heard of chuks aneke but 10 goals and 10 assists is good going, albeit at a lower level

2010–2014 Arsenal 0 (0)
    2011–2012 → Stevenage (loan) 6 (0)
    2012 → Preston North End (loan) 7 (1)
    2012–2013 → Crewe Alexandra (loan) 30 (6)
    2013–2014 → Crewe Alexandra (loan) 40 (14)
    2014–2016 Zulte Waregem 41 (4)
    2016– Milton Keynes Dons 46 (13

Erhun oztumer (spelling is almost certainly wrong) always seems to be in the league one team of the season, and is leaving Walsall on a free this summer if that's the level we are shopping at. Probably wouldn't suit our style of play any more than Lee Tomlin though

Oztumer is a very good player. Didn’t realise he was a free agent, I’m sure with Etheridge joining last year, that we’ve got eyes and ears in Walsall

My source is my crackhead neighbour who told me we were signing Aluko, he went to Hull but did tell me about young French CM last summer, before Damour signed. So 50% success rate

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Oztumer is a very good player. Didn’t realise he was a free agent, I’m sure with Etheridge joining last year, that we’ve got eyes and ears in Walsall

My source is my crackhead neighbour who told me we were signing Aluko, he went to Hull but did tell me about young French CM last summer, before Damour signed. So 50% success rate
    Oztumer seems to be set to join Bolton

Chuks Aneke. Sounds like your asking your mate to throw you something.