+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stoke to offer £12 million for Afobe and Cardiff battling Stoke to sign McClean

Stoke to offer £12 million for Afobe and Cardiff battling Stoke to sign McClean

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...fobe-battling/

Strange that Wolves are willing to let Afobe go after only just signing him last week

Re: Stoke to offer £12 million for Afobe and Cardiff battling Stoke to sign McClean

Please no

Re: Stoke to offer £12 million for Afobe and Cardiff battling Stoke to sign McClean

Rowett splashing the cash again for what will be another season failing in the play-offs. He seems to be a Mark Hughes: a better manager when cash-strapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

Strange that Wolves are willing to let Afobe go after only just signing him last week
    Why would wolves sell him for a 500k hit a week after signing him?

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Why would wolves sell him for a 500k hit a week after signing him?
    Were they obliged to buy him and now looking to offload?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

Is it true his family own a camera business .. Afobe Photo Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is it true his family own a camera business .. Afobe Photo Shop

Not sure about that but doesn't his uncle own a circus and doesn't he have a very talented cousin who performs in it... Afobe Acrobat

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Please no
    As soon as I read this I thought the same.
    Fact is that he is probably the archetypal player Warnock would be looking to sign.
    Relatively inexpensive, premiership experience (albeit a relegation under his belt but one he'd not want to repeat) and a battler.

Can't stand the bloke tbh but if it turns out we do get him, then I would hope his performances would change my attitude to him completely.

Related to a sea creature: Afobe Anemone