+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulhams crazy season ticket prices for next season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fulhams crazy season ticket prices for next season

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anyone know how much they were paying this season?
    http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/ma...season-tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Thanks, that's a very steep rise isn't it - virtually double in some cases. I daresay that, with their small capacity, Fulham will say that they need to do that to keep their gate receipts at around the same level as other Premier League clubs, but that doesn't wash with me.

Those figures reflect great credit on those in charge at Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thanks, that's a very steep rise isn't it - virtually double in some cases. I daresay that, with their small capacity, Fulham will say that they need to do that to keep their gate receipts at around the same level as other Premier League clubs, but that doesn't wash with me.

Those figures reflect great credit on those in charge at Cardiff.
    Cardiff's ticket prices are very good. But, do you think Cardiff could charge more and still sell 23000 season tickets? We won't know the answer but we do know South Wales is not affluent. Fulham is a different situation to Cardiff - maybe Wolves would be a fairer comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Cardiff's ticket prices are very good. But, do you think Cardiff could charge more and still sell 23000 season tickets? We won't know the answer but we do know South Wales is not affluent. Fulham is a different situation to Cardiff - maybe Wolves would be a fairer comparison?
    NO

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    No I don't, but, for those who buy early bird season tickets every year, I'd be surprised if there's a better deal in next season's Premier League and I would have thought those who waited before buying are getting one of the better deals in the division as well - I know you don't like seeing this, but Tan and co should be credited for the support they have shown a fanbase, that I believe could definitely have supported the team better (at home anyway) during the season.