+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: These new "Premier League" toilets they have just installed at the CCS

These new "Premier League" toilets they have just installed at the CCS

Not sure if they are my cup of tea

Re: These new "Premier League" toilets they have just installed at the CCS

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not sure if they are my cup of tea

Looking at that floor will make you feel pi$$ed.

The club did say they were going to become more transparent ..

Where's the toilet paper?

I like a peaceful dump , I don't care how clear they look , i'm not drinking tea from them as suggested by wales bales

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I like a peaceful dump , I don't care how clear they look , i'm not drinking tea from them as suggested by wales bales
    Cummon man .. nothing to hide, nothing to fear

Cummon man .. nothing to hide, nothing to fear
    Just imagine it , sitting there having a straining dump , trousers down , cuppa in hand and dipping digestive,folk watching on

Just imagine it , sitting there having a straining dump , trousers down , cuppa in hand and dipping digestive,folk watching on
    Most City supporters are Päntsdrunk fans anyway, so I'm sure nobody will mind.

What about those of us who stand up to wipe?

Joking aside, there are huge swathes of the USA where the blokes toilets in a bar is a urinal right next to a sit down toilet, with no barrier at all in between.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    What about those of us who stand up to wipe?
    I usually flush and swill n splash , my lower parts , via the flow of flushing water, its part Eco friendly ( forest /paper saving) and the love of splashing cool water on ones lower regions, should be part of the Green Party Manifesto ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Joking aside, there are huge swathes of the USA where the blokes toilets in a bar is a urinal right next to a sit down toilet, with no barrier at all in between.
    This! We observed this when on holiday in California at Easter. What were they thinking when designing those! Lisbon also had the same. Weirdos

I once went to a very posh end toilet in Brussels , the ladies and gents , sit downs , had all glass surrounds and outside you could view both sexes washing their hands in a communal area , you could see them , allegedly they could not see you you because when you closed the door (properly) it frosted over , unless you were me that is , I was full of Belgium beers , wondering why folk were staring into my cubicle , I then realised I had not attached the door latch efficiently enough , so high /low end exposure .

It was a very strange pub indeed ,downstairs was a cigar bar ,which was pitch black and folk in the shadows, men waiters serving in scantly clad gear ,tog'as and such , stuff like eel ,and toads on the menu ,all very European ,and very worrying ,thank god for Brexit .

I once went to a very posh end toilet in Brussels , the ladies and gents , sit downs , had all glass surrounds and outside you could view both sexes washing their hands in a communal area , you could see them , allegedly they could not see you you because when you closed the door (properly) it frosted over , unless you were me that is , I was full of Belgium beers , wondering why folk were staring into my cubicle , I then realised I had not attached the door latch efficiently enough , so high /low end exposure .

It was a very strange pub indeed ,downstairs was a cigar bar ,which was pitch black and folk in the shadows, men waiters serving in scantly clad gear ,tog'as and such , stuff like eel ,and toads on the menu ,all very European ,and very worrying ,thank god for Brexit .
    I knew this thread would smoke you out

I knew this thread would smoke you out
    Made a right ( small ) cock of my self lol

I booked into an hotel in Amsterdam with my mate (twin beds, of course) and the toilet door was totally transparent and not frosted at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I booked into an hotel in Amsterdam with my mate (twin beds, of course) and the toilet door was totally transparent and not frosted at all.
    My sister's work went to Amsterdam for an annual trip and all the hotel rooms had different designs. In hers, the door of the room opened straight into the toilet. Then another door connected to the room.

They are insane.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    My sister's work went to Amsterdam for an annual trip and all the hotel rooms had different designs. In hers, the door of the room opened straight into the toilet. Then another door connected to the room.

They are insane.
    Good job were leaving Europe its all a bit dodgy, yer bits after all are yer private bits !!