+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Done deal Hammers site reporting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Done deal Hammers site reporting

Snodgrass was great at Leeds, good at Norwich and Hull and impressive at Villa. The disrespect shown to him by David Sullivan's kids is symptomatic of the mindset at WHUFC - they are deluded in believing that they should be a permanent fixture near the top of the top table.

Like many I've seen Snodgrass play dozens of times on telly and a few times live. His delivery from set pieces is superb, he's a hard worker, an intelligent player and has scored over 100 goals in his career. Last October I watched Scotland's 2-2 draw with Slovenia that meant that the Scots failed to qualify for the World Cup finals. As soon as Snodgrass came on he scored and was very unlucky not to score the winner.

If we sign him he will definitely strengthen our squad. He has a lot of Premier League experience and hopefully could be good mates with Paterson too.

Re: Done deal Hammers site reporting

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Snodgrass was great at Leeds, good at Norwich and Hull and impressive at Villa. The disrespect shown to him by David Sullivan's kids is symptomatic of the mindset at WHUFC - they are deluded in believing that they should be a permanent fixture near the top of the top table.

Like many I've seen Snodgrass play dozens of times on telly and a few times live. His delivery from set pieces is superb, he's a hard worker, an intelligent player and has scored over 100 goals in his career. Last October I watched Scotland's 2-2 draw with Slovenia that meant that the Scots failed to qualify for the World Cup finals. As soon as Snodgrass came on he scored and was very unlucky not to score the winner.

If we sign him he will definitely strengthen our squad. He has a lot of Premier League experience and hopefully could be good mates with Paterson too.
    I agree with much of what you say. People say Snodgrass is losing pace, I'm not sure about that because he didn't have much of it in the first place. For a long time, City were seriously short of attacking pace, that situation has been put right now, but I would say at some cost to the amount of guile in the team - Snodgrass would provide some of that.