+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff set to receive £177,000

Cardiff set to receive £177,000

From FIFA as payment for Aron Gunnarsson’s Selection in the Iceland Wold Cup squad

Re: Cardiff set to receive £177,000

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    From FIFA as payment for Aron Gunnarsson’s Selection in the Iceland Wold Cup squad
    Or in real terms, that's a free pint of gnat's piss for 200 City fans at the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Or in real terms, that's a free pint of gnat's piss for 200 City fans at the ground.
    I bet a pint of gnat's piss would actually be incredibly expensive and really inconvenient to gather.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I bet a pint of gnat's piss would actually be incredibly expensive and really inconvenient to gather.
    It would probably take some intensive breeding process. There appears to be no readily obtainable information as to the volume and frequency of a gnat urinating. Say 1ml 4 times a day would take 1000 gnats roughly 7 hours, 2 minutes and 32 seconds to produce a pint of Fosters.

It would probably take some intensive breeding process. There appears to be no readily obtainable information as to the volume and frequency of a gnat urinating. Say 1ml 4 times a day would take 1000 gnats roughly 7 hours, 2 minutes and 32 seconds to produce a pint of Fosters.

I’m not sure why anyone would compare the lager in the ground to gnats piss. I’d imagine that gnats piss would have more flavour than a pint of Fosters. I’d say the lager in the ground was more comparable to stale water.

Gnat's piss tastes THAT bad?

It’s a figure that helps with cash flow over the summer , all jokes aside

Also when etheridge plays for the Philippines in the new year we get 177,000 pisos

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Also when etheridge plays for the Philippines in the new year we get 177,000 pisos
    You dont say.... Don’t be a prick

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    You dont say.... Don’t be a prick
    Sorry Dad