+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Carillion collapse won’t cost the taxpayer any money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Carillion collapse won’t cost the taxpayer any money

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Try to keep it civil - I know you find it difficult but give it a try.

I had a full MOT a few weeks back -Everything OK - Thanks for caring.

Doc said I was in excellent shape for my age, like you I don't smoke and never have, I drink very little these days and my diet is fine - no processed food or take aways. My running days are behind me Im afraid but I keep my self fit.

Back to the point - Who suggested that the demise of Carillion was Jeremy Corbyn's fault as you have claimed?

Thanks
    Delighted you are well sir. Keep it up.

Everything is Jezzas fault mun according to the right wing loons on here.

PS notice you haven’t been ranting about the disgusting Islamophobia entrenched in your beloved Tory party??? You had enough to say about the anti semitism in the Labour Party. Funny that.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Delighted you are well sir. Keep it up.

Everything is Jezzas fault mun according to the right wing loons on here.

PS notice you haven’t been ranting about the disgusting Islamophobia entrenched in your beloved Tory party??? You had enough to say about the anti semitism in the Labour Party. Funny that.
    I don't recall anyone suggesting the collapse of Carillion is Corbyn's fault either on here or anywhere else to be honest.

I am aware that there is racism within the Conservative Party as there is within the Labour Party as there is with any walk of life sadly.

I also believe that the Conservative Party are at least trying to deal with it by suspending party members, whilst within Labour racism seems to be actively condoned.

Thank you for the civil response. It was appreciated.

It's Punch and Judy time again, folks. Intelligent people acting like infants.