+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: House of Fraser to close in Cardiff

Re: House of Fraser to close in Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Has it all happened in the last year?
    Surely, by logic, store and Malls would be opening across the USA as it is booming. 10,000 stores to close 2017/2018 Why could that possibly be?

Still blaming George Osborne for that?

Surely, the good folk of the USA have far more money in their pocket to spend with the US economy booming? Shops should be opening everywhere.

Surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Wow you really are a Donald fanboy aren't you?
    Why do I have to be a fanboy to notice how America are creating lots of jobs, boosting their economy, renegotiating international trade deals, and turning their back on globalist policies, etc.. If you haven't already noticed, they are in the similar position to Britain, as they are in the process of redefining themselves. Angela Merkel and the EU are getting very worried, the world is being reshaped, yet we are still hanging onto the EU's coat-tails. It's time to break free and join the "new" new world order. The existing EU is going to crash and burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    You really are an uneducated buffoon aren't you.
    Thanks for that. I prefer to self-identify as an absolute mong but am also comfortable with your description.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Thanks for that. I prefer to self-identify as an absolute mong but am also comfortable with your description.
    I don't think that the term you have just used is at all justifiable in the day and age. Even for you.

HoF has been in Cwmbran since 1964 - only 54 years, that's all. Your memory is obviously playing tricks with you.
    Probably because I only used to get 50p pocket money.

The internet and Amazon made people homeless, and put less money in people's pockets?

America is booming because of the person they voted into power, so I think it's fair to say that it's the Conservatives have fecked up Britain.
    And ****ed up the NHS, nick will blame it on immigrants to save face for his pal Gideon mind.

To still be sticking up for the tories austerity you either have to be stupid or evil.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Has America only started booming in the last year?

No.
    He’s a clown when it comes to trump not worth engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    And ****ed up the NHS, nick will blame it on immigrants to save face for his pal Gideon mind.

To still be sticking up for the tories austerity you either have to be stupid or evil.
    OMG what have you done

I have nor will ever blame anything on immigrants you lying piece of dirt.

I have nor will ever blame anything on immigrants you lying piece of dirt.
    I'll back you up on that one, I don't agree with your politics, but I've never seen you post anything having a go at immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'll back you up on that one, I don't agree with your politics, but I've never seen you post anything having a go at immigrants.
    I’m sure we will see an apology forthcoming shortly...

Don’t hold your breath, people like this idiot thrives on lies and smears.

Did my apprenticeship on the Castle foundations😢

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Did my apprenticeship on the Castle foundations😢
    Replying to that young whippersnapper Rjk 😜

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    OMG what have you done
    He has lied. He has smeared me, he has accused me of being a racist. This is a disgrace. Will anything happen? Obviously not.

What a disgraceful excuse for a human being he is on every level possible.

If people do not use them, they lose them, it's sad of course it is, but its no good the majority crying over nostalgia, while ordering your next purchase from Amazon.

These places just can’t compete with online shopping but it hasn’t helped that they haven’t seemed to put any effort in to competing with the online game and just lived off past reputation just my opinion

Anybody on here think the online retailers won't hike prices once they have decimated the oposition, and become a near monopoly?

He has lied. He has smeared me, he has accused me of being a racist. This is a disgrace. Will anything happen? Obviously not.

What a disgraceful excuse for a human being he is on every level possible.
    Nothing should happen, because it's a message board where people take the piss. Everyone is posting under an anonymous name so wind your neck in precious.

He’s a clown when it comes to trump not worth engaging.
    That's exactly why it's worth engaging.

That's exactly why it's worth engaging.
    Don't shoot the messenger, I was just giving you a heads-up about the shitfest that is about to drop. You on the other hand have spent the past 18 months trying to defend a bunch of lying crooks. I know who I would rather be

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Another major nail in the high street coffin. We need to sort out a fair balance between high street and internet taxes otherwise we will lose the Centres of our Cities.

Cardiff is already starting to struggle with the number of homeless people on its streets. Start shutting down stores on a large scale and it’ll be finished.
    We can only blame the council and its strategy.
    It could learn a few things from Bristol who have also seen the demise of the old fashioned department stores for new malls , however they have encouraged independent retailers , replace them not just plumbed for tge obvious, Poundland ,coffee chains ,ice cream parlours and Greggs .

The Arcades are all we have now ,so why not explore and develop that theme .

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Nothing should happen, because it's a message board where people take the piss. Everyone is posting under an anonymous name so wind your neck in precious.
    It's not really anonymous though is it? Everybody knows that Nick is the original Croesy Blue!

Anybody on here think the online retailers won't hike prices once they have decimated the oposition, and become a near monopoly?
    Whilst still avoiding corporation tax? No chance. They'll see the light, realise they have a civic duty to pay their taxes and reduce prices to reflect the rising unemployment within the retail trade.

Don't shoot the messenger, I was just giving you a heads-up about the shitfest that is about to drop. You on the other hand have spent the past 18 months trying to defend a bunch of lying crooks. I know who I would rather be
    Link?

I've been critical of Trump, which in your eyes makes someone a huge fan of Hillary. I think you spend too much time watching Fox, it doesn't work like that with British people.

Link?

I've been critical of Trump, which in your eyes makes someone a huge fan of Hillary. I think you spend too much time watching Fox, it doesn't work like that with British people.
    So many incorrect assumptions.