+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

Re: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    May we get back to the theme of the thread, good people?
    Absolutely . But gettibg Wales Bales not to ‘Donald Trunp, pause, breath Donald Trump ....’ is a bit difficult it appears

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    In what way are the two year old results of the referendum suddenly interesting?

Let's not go through the old arguments or descend into juvenile gammon-speak etc - buy have you, members of your family, friends or colleagues changed opinion since the vote? I genuinely want to know and I don't have an agenda of any description. Would name-callers and those indulge in Punch and Judy spats please give this thread a miss.
    Voted remain, and would vote remain again.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Absolutely . But gettibg Wales Bales not to ‘Donald Trunp, pause, breath Donald Trump ....’ is a bit difficult it appears
    You are obsessed The future of the world is currently revolving around one man who cannot be named, and when he finally leaves the scene it will be a much different world to the one we knew before, but let's not mention his name!

Far be it for me to suggest Brexit might go badly but Rees-Mogg is moving his investment fund to Dublin.

My opinion at the time is as an electorate we weren’t really educated enough on either outcome to vote on it. What brexit actually meant was never defined and both sides of the debate were pathetic.

I voted remain at the time rather selfishly as I live in France and would like to continue being able to work around Europe. I also thought it would end up having a negative effect on the economy and jobs available in the U.K. but that was somehow written off as scaremongering.

In the 2 years that have followed I cannot really believe anyone still thinks leaving is a good idea. The pound is weak, more and more companies are moving to Europe, the big leavers have been proven to have made bank and are now trying to get European passports and moving their investments to other European countries AND there is proof of massive Russians collusion.

One other point, could someone tell me a positive of brexit? One that isn’t complete fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    One other point, could someone tell me a positive of brexit? One that isn’t complete fantasy?
    It's will probably be a huge advantage being outside of the EU when it finally collapses.

I think the answer to the question in the thread header is 'No'.

I think the answer to the question in the thread header is 'No'.
    It’s strange though with the polls saying plenty of people have changed their mind. I suppose it’s a very small sample on here.

nope brexit means brexit

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    nope brexit means brexit
    What does that mean though? With regards to trading with Europe and he rest of the world? With immigration? With travelling around Europe? What does brexit actually mean because the government haven’t even decided yet.

It wont collapse, the UK will thou, NI will reunify with the south, and Scotland will bolt soon enough. The EU v England and it's skanky little principality.