+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

I voted to remain ,however having listened to the Europeans I'm well out , the very first thing they forced to agree on was supporting thier bloated pension fund .

They are diversify Europe , picking on the weak , whilst tge strongbsuch as Germany and France get stronger and they are only true benefactors.

All they had to do was agreed with Dave Boy and curb freedom of movement .

I fear they kept movement In place too enable the poorer countries to exploit our generous beneficial systems, such as health ,better minimum wage ,schooling
    (all of which we take advantage of and moan about ), that migration provided relief to those homeland countries such as Poland and Romania .

Re: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I voted to remain ,however having listened to the Europeans I'm well out , the very first thing they forced to agree on was supporting thier bloated pension fund .

They are diversify Europe , picking on the weak , whilst tge strongbsuch as Germany and France get stronger and they are only true benefactors.

All they had to do was agreed with Dave Boy and curb freedom of movement .

I fear they kept movement In place too enable the poorer countries to exploit our generous beneficial systems, such as health ,better minimum wage ,schooling
    (all of which we take advantage of and moan about ), that migration provided relief to those homeland countries such as Poland and Romania .
    So, you're saying it was all about immigration?