+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

Re: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Chicken and the egg, do they succeed because they're the chosen ones or are they the chosen ones because they succeed?

I'm not expecting a coherent reply.
    Just study the Obama/Clinton playbook, and you will find that the answer was staring you in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just study the Obama/Clinton playbook, and you will find that the answer was staring you in the face.
    Probably sounded clever in your head.

Probably sounded clever in your head.
    4 journalists/networks have just been exposed as outlets for the newly indicted Senate Intelligence Committee leaker. The attempted takedown of Trump is real. It could happen to anybody, and it probably already has in the past. I believe you quoted most of them in your attemps to prove that the Trump Russia Collusion nonsense was real

4 journalists/networks have just been exposed as outlets for the newly indicted Senate Intelligence Committee leaker. The attempted takedown of Trump is real. It could happen to anybody, and it probably already has in the past. I believe you quoted most of them in your attemps to prove that the Trump Russia Collusion nonsense was real
    Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?
    Probably if they are using the same methods as they are over in Trumpland, just substitute Brexit for Donnie.

Probably if they are using the same methods as they are over in Trumpland, just substitute Brexit for Donnie.
    As much as I enjoy your scattergun approach, that particular part of the conversation was about general elections and 'chosen ones' succeeding. Unless you're suggesting Brexit can be voted out?

As much as I enjoy your scattergun approach, that particular part of the conversation was about general elections and 'chosen ones' succeeding. Unless you're suggesting Brexit can be voted out?
    How difficult is it to launder made up stuff through official channels to legitimise it, and then leak it to journalists who are willing partners?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3853921.html

How difficult is it to launder made up stuff through official channels to legitimise it, and then leak it to journalists who are willing partners?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3853921.html
    Then it would happen with both Leave and Remain.

Back to my question, why do the 'chosen ones', whoever they are, succeed? Do they succeed because they're the chosen ones or are they the chosen ones because they succeed?

Then it would happen with both Leave and Remain.

Back to my question, why do the 'chosen ones', whoever they are, succeed? Do they succeed because they're the chosen ones or are they the chosen ones because they succeed?
    There is a real life case study underway right now if you'd care to tune in.

Boris Johdon again making himself look the twat he is again today with his talk about the Irish Border.

I don’t think I’ve ever detested and wished so much misfortune on any British Politician

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Boris Johdon again making himself look the twat he is again today with his talk about the Irish Border.

I don’t think I’ve ever detested and wished so much misfortune on any British Politician
    Yesterday he said Theresa May should ask Trump to negotiate Brexit

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexspence/...aked-recording

I did see.
    Another case where Boris exposes his cowardice to do anything substantial it seems

I did see.
    Another case where Boris exposes his cowardice to do anything substantial it seems
    Let's see how Trump does this weekend when he takes on the G6 before we send out any requests!

Do I smell a bit of entrapment here .. "Theresa May will use the G7 summit in Canada to propose a new international “rapid response unit” to deal with Russian cyberattacks"?

Let's see how Trump does this weekend when he takes on the G6 before we send out any requests!

Do I smell a bit of entrapment here .. "Theresa May will use the G7 summit in Canada to propose a new international “rapid response unit” to deal with Russian cyberattacks"?
    ^^^^ "Theresa May will use the G7 summit in Canada to propose a new international “rapid response unit” to deal with Russian cyberattacks and assassinations"

She did the same thing with the alledged Syrian poison attack, and the Skripal case, trying to force his position and box him in.

Do you bring Donald Trump into every conversation in real life too?

Do you bring Donald Trump into every conversation in real life too?
    Boris did ... and like it or not Trump has a big influence regarding the EU, Brexit, etc. In fact, he could even be the person who triggers the downfall of PM May.

Boris did ... and like it or not Trump has a big influence regarding the EU, Brexit, etc. In fact, he could even be the person who triggers the downfall of PM May.
    Trump has an influence regarding the EU and Brexit, really, how so? He'll do whats best for himself and populist in America, He'll chew post Brexit UK up and spit you out with crumbs in any trade deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I've just mugged a 'Remain' supporter, I took £350 out of his wallet, but he didn't seem to mind. I felt a bit sorry for him, so I gave half of it back, but only on the condition that he spent it on things I say he can and that everything he buys should have a picture next to it of me saying I'd paid for it. He agreed. We are meeting again tomorrow to do the same thing. He said it was a fantastic idea and that he wouldn't be able to survive without me.
    Mail Sun-reader brainwashing aimed at the terminally dumb. And the Welsh fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    - is this right - so you put in 22 billion a year, and get back 12 billion. 10 billion down on the deal. Where as Poland puts in 4 billion and gets back 18billion.
    If you are a mass food producer - happy days, you can keep your prices artificially high, sell into other EU countries that have to buy your over priced food. It's little wonder the Germans, French, Poles, Spanish are a happy bunch.
    It seems to easy to understand, keep a lid on movement of people. At the same time - we trade freely internally, group together as 1 team for trade to countries outside the EU. This what the common market was supposed to be like.

Before the commission wanted to expand the member states, wanted an EU defence force, etc etc - it's not really a club I longer want to be part of.
    You've lost more in comparable accumulated uk wealth through Sterling devaluation after the Brexit vote than your total net contributions since joining the EU, and this without even totting up lost revenue to the UK through lower GDP and subsequent collected revenue to the exchequer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    Trump has an influence regarding the EU and Brexit, really, how so? He'll do whats best for himself and populist in America, He'll chew post Brexit UK up and spit you out with crumbs in any trade deal.
    Just observe who the most frequent visitors to the White House are.

Just observe who the most frequent visitors to the White House are.
    Minimum wage Latino cleaners probably. And he's building a wall to keep them out, not that he really means it, I lived over there for a few years, Trumpets class would be lost without their cheap help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    Mail Sun-reader brainwashing aimed at the terminally dumb. And the Welsh fall for it.
    It was from The Viz.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    It was from The Viz.
    plausable seeing some of the guff I read on here

May we get back to the theme of the thread, good people?

Remain then and even more so now.
    I simply can’t believe how much of an ongoing farce this is.
    +1