The one thing I'll miss most about the Championship, is being able to watch nearly all of the City games live, if not live, then the full-recorded match the next day. Actually, being in a 8+ time zone made watching the recorded game more convenient for me, especially when the games were an evening kick-off in the UK. Watching the next day meant I wasn't plagued by any buffering issues ... it was money well spent!

However, in contrast, the last time we were in the Premier was a frustrating experience for me personally. I would be frantically searching this board, hoping for a working link. If I managed to find one, there were usually all manner of issues - link wouldn't open / it would open but would then be removed due to broadcasting infringements / the proverbial buffering / advertising banner smack in the centre (that bloody "x" would just open up another advertising page) and so it went on and on...

So my question is:- Can anyone recommend a viewing option? I really don't mind paying an online subscription if necessary.

Cheers in advance!