+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So, what's an alternative to iFollow for this coming season?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: So, what's an alternative to iFollow for this coming season?

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion Freitag. I have used reddit a few times in the past. I don't know where in the World you are living but China's internet can be very hit and miss when accessing services abroad. It would be great to know that there's a local service as a failsafe for when the English streams cause us problems.

The PPTV link I mentioned yesterday seems to suggest that you get all 380 games during the season for 258yuan (about £20).

It's a real pain in the backside the Internet here at times, even using a VPN.

Thanks for the links to those sites, I'll get my wife to read through them and let me know the in's & out's of it all, 258 rmb seems a steal!
    The one thing I liked about iFollow was being able to watch the recorded full-game when it suited me (easy to avoid knowing the scores here), rather than having to set the alarm at silly oçlock watching mid-week games.

BTW: where in China are you exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post

BTW: where in China are you exactly?
    I'm Shenzhen.
    I know that you live near where Wales played in March. I tried to get to that game but I was too busy to make it.

I'm Shenzhen.
    I know that you live near where Wales played in March. I tried to get to that game but I was too busy to make it.
    I've stayed in Shenzhen quite a few times. It always strikes me how orderly everything seems there - compared with where I live which is a third tier city.
    A pity you couldn't make the Wales game, I thought there would only be a handful of Wales fans but we had 7 full coaches ferry us to the ground.

I'm Shenzhen.
    There must be a chinese channel that shows all the premier league matches surely. I know there's one in Hong Kong.

I share an office with 2 guys from Shenzhen coincidently.