+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Great news nick .......1.5 million in poverty due to Tory welfare policies

Great news nick .......1.5 million in poverty due to Tory welfare policies

Bet you are stroking your cat in your armchair after that bombshell

Trust a Tory my arse , they were told this would happen when they brought these swinging changes in

But bollocks to the poor they have no power anyway , as long as nick and his acolytes are ok , who cares !!

Re: Great news nick .......1.5 million in poverty due to Tory welfare policies

Over the top in my opinion.

If you were to become one of life's winners with the ability to purchase a home in the jewel in Torfaen's crown then you too might lack empathy and be absent of a social conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Bet you are stroking your cat in your armchair after that bombshell

Trust a Tory my arse , they were told this would happen when they brought these swinging changes in

But bollocks to the poor they have no power anyway , as long as nick and his acolytes are ok , who cares !!
    Absolutely shocking isn’t it. The disabled and the sick made to suffer because of the cruel, cruel policies of the Tories.

They are absolutely vile individuals and I hate every last one of them

I really can’t think of anyone I hate. I have an interest in politics but certainly a persons politics would not make me hate them.

This is a particularly childish view of the world, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I really can’t think of anyone I hate. I have an interest in politics but certainly a persons politics would not make me hate them.

This is a particularly childish view of the world, in my opinion.
    If I choose to hate Tories then that is my choice. I’ve seen with my own eyes how their cruel, cruel policies have devastated the sick, the poor and disabled people’s lives. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    If I choose to hate Tories then that is my choice. I’ve seen with my own eyes how their cruel, cruel policies have devastated the sick, the poor and disabled people’s lives. Hope this helps.
    Yes, and indeed it is your choice. As it is my choice to find it a particularly childish outlook.

Hope that’s ok with you.

Had a look at how Full Fact is funded to help discern how objective it is. George Soros' Open Society is a sponsor, and that's all I need to know.

https://fullfact.org/about/funding/

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Source - Full Fact . org
    Attachment 2448
    Damian get in touch with the Joseph rowntree trust their report in the times , guardian , independent and economist must be wrong ..........and the penarth number cruncher must be right !

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Had a look at how Full Fact is funded to help discern how objective it is. George Soros' Open Society is a sponsor, and that's all I need to know.

https://fullfact.org/about/funding/
    You mean the extreme right capitalist Soros ?

As you were

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You mean the extreme right capitalist Soros ?