Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
My longstanding theory is that he saw TLG get loads of bites with similar repetitive and negative posts, plus something of a cult following, and decided he wanted a bit of that for himself. For some insane reason.

Except he's not as good a poster as TLG, and so he comes across as just a bit sad.
Just a shit TLG.

At least we know TLG and can have a real person conversation with him.

I sometimes wonder if this fella is a bot.

As for the debt to equity, I’d like to see it done as we’d no longer be at the risk of Tan liquidating is if he got pissed off, which he’s been in a position to do for years.

But it’s be given up worrying about it. It’s gone from prior to Hammam coming in when as fans we could have taken the club over to the scale of debt putting it completely beyond anything we can do.

I’m just grateful we’ve had someone who’s been prepared to put in £1m + a month to keep us going.

Otherwise we’d have gone the way of Pompey, Luton, Grimsby, Coventry all clubs who I’ve spent a lot of my younger years thinking ‘why are we 2 divisions or more below them’, maybe Stockport - take a look where they are now, in the 90s they we’re in the 2nd tier- 2 leagues above us.

Looking back as fans the biggest mistake we made was not setting a Trust up in the 90s and supporting Borley- a genuine local fan.

We missed our chance then and sincw then have been in th hands of ‘businessmen’.

Tan - rebrand apart- has proven the best of a bad bunch.