Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
I've been there, for a long time my daughter and Steve didn't get on and I found myself stuck in the middle of them both, you need to remember that you are getting attention from one of the most important people in her life and she's going to feel put out by that, the good news is she will soon grow up, these days she gets on better with him than I do
I hope so ...... but its been 4 years already, My missus has already made the comment that she has a better relationship with me than her own father. I used to get involved with her arguments but have been shot down from all directions ..... Learnt that lesson very quickly so no longer get involved whatsoever, I'm just finding it extremely hard at the moment listening to the way she verbally abuses her mother to the point that my missus is in tears ..... Then apologizes the next morning and cracks on like nothings ever happened.

I just wanted to find out if others on CCMB are having the same sort of issues and obviously get a little off my chest, have a little rant or so ....... You know what I mean