+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STEP DAUGHTERS

Re: STEP DAUGHTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    This thread, like the House of Fraser one, is shite more suited to Mumsnet: https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk

This forum should be dedicated to football and football related violence only, and I am unanimous in that!

Let's have threads where we can reminisce about events from yesteryear when we put the boot in. I want to read nostalgic anecdotes concerning fractured skulls, broken ribs, drunkenness, terrified scarfers and other incidents of public disorder. I don't wish to peruse any more cobblers about getting sentimental over buying a purse for one's nan in a department store thirty fecking years ago or family feuds involving uppity step sprogs.

Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    What Chili extract do you recommend

On a serious note ...... Thanks for all the advice, I feel alot better having gotten it off my chest.
    Good luck ,don't let it beat you.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Just ignore this prick SA. Poor wind up merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Why am I winding him up?

Perhaps if he sat down with her, instead of discussing the family's business on a football forum he'd get somewhere.

He looks for advice, we all have to put an arm around him and have a group hug?

Sit down with your wife and her daughter, discuss this properly.

If not, take a walk.
    Complete and Utter TOOL .... Ever heard of the saying "If you don't have anything Nice to say, don't say anything at all"