+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ninian Lounge now available

Ninian Lounge now available

Does this mean the Sytner and Ricoh are sold out or just that they've completed the fit out in the Ninian?

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/

Re: Ninian Lounge now available

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    Does this mean the Sytner and Ricoh are sold out or just that they've completed the fit out in the Ninian?

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/

I tried to get a ticket for my nephew in the Sytner weeks ago. They've sold the number of seats they wanted to sell, but some have been held back for member's guests.

It is the refit of level 4.
    We had no need in the championship but good chance to increase revenue streams from corporate.
    This also now reduces the opportunity for more season tickets for general sale.
    Anyone sitting on the fence and thinking of purchasing an ordinary season ticket in level 5 needs to move quickly.

I'm happy to be a few rows lower, able to fart and swear ,with no concrete over hang ,
    slumming it in the basement bar of life and smelly toilets, with 300 bucks in my pocket

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm happy to be a few rows lower, able to fart and swear ,with no concrete over hang ,
    slumming it in the basement bar of life and smelly toilets, with 300 bucks in my pocket
    But you haven't got a dedicated account manager so boo yah sucks to you.

What do you get in there? Are these the most expensive tickets?

Anyone know if there’s a lift in the Ninnian stand ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Anyone know if there’s a lift in the Ninnian stand ?
    Nope , rope ladders can be purchased via your account mgr though .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    But you haven't got a dedicated account manager so boo yah sucks to you.
    I have boo yah hard, ,her indoors accounts from every ducking thing I spend .. ner ,ner ner, ner

I think the questioner was referring to the Upper Ninian. I thought there was a lift there but could be wrong. Otherwise the climb to the stand would be horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I think the questioner was referring to the Upper Ninian. I thought there was a lift there but could be wrong. Otherwise the climb to the stand would be horrendous.
    If it's the red seats yes there is a lift for disabled the rest die halfway up the 94 steps , from dehydration and lack of air.

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    It is the refit of level 4.
    We had no need in the championship but good chance to increase revenue streams from corporate.
    This also now reduces the opportunity for more season tickets for general sale.
    Anyone sitting on the fence and thinking of purchasing an ordinary season ticket in level 5 needs to move quickly.
    I've sat /stood in virtually area of the stadium but this does puzzle me. Surely, the main bowl of the Ninian is Level 1, that thin row in the middle is Level 2 and the Wales Stand (Upper Tier) is Level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I've sat /stood in virtually area of the stadium but this does puzzle me. Surely, the main bowl of the Ninian is Level 1, that thin row in the middle is Level 2 and the Wales Stand (Upper Tier) is Level 3

I think it has been classified as level four on here because the block numbers all start with a four. Level four is on the grandstand side and is the top level corporate. The club are describing it as the Ninian Lounge with no mention of level four. It is technically level two.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I think it has been classified as level four on here because the block numbers all start with a four. Level four is on the grandstand side and is the top level corporate. The club are describing it as the Ninian Lounge with no mention of level four. It is technically level two.
    What would the middle section be then (technically)? Level 1A?

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    What would the middle section be then (technically)? Level 1A?
    No its the new middling level 1, part b ,section a .

And where is block 110?