+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stokes is back

Stokes is back

Big win wow

Re: Stokes is back

Thought it was all over for England at the start today ..... great result in the end

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Thought it was all over for England at the start today ..... great result in the end
    Stokes was very emotional at the end as said on the commentary , proper pitch,not flat tracks , give the ball the advantage , use dukes ball .

Great bowling by both teams, England need catching practice as those dropped catches in first innings could have cost them dearly in this test !
    Curran deserves MOM.
    No Stokes next game though ?

Had a feeling that the tail wagging in England's 2nd innings might just be crucial.
    A wicket that definitely favoured the bowlers and little wonder it finished early, again.
    After Kohli's dismissal looks like India went to pieces.

Fantastic test match. 20/20 is good to watch but test match cricket played in conditions like that and in that manner, is the pinnacle. If Test matches like that were on terrestrial tv, I don’t think you’d have an issue with sparking interest amongst the younger generation

Quote Originally Posted by Stavross1927 View Post
    Fantastic test match. 20/20 is good to watch but test match cricket played in conditions like that and in that manner, is the pinnacle. If Test matches like that were on terrestrial tv, I don’t think you’d have an issue with sparking interest amongst the younger generation

I have loved the test games I have been to watch at Sophia Gardens

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    Great bowling by both teams, England need catching practice as those dropped catches in first innings could have cost them dearly in this test !
    Curran deserves MOM.
    No Stokes next game though ?
    Why no stokes