+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson

Seems to be desperate to get himself sacked at the moment.
    Some politicos I follow seemed to think that his latest strategy is to get sacked, and therefore sit out the Brexit shitstorm from the back benches, then ride in as a saviour when everyone elses reputation has been ruined.
    Resigning wouldn't work as that would appear that he's shitting out of it.
    I wouldn't put it past him at all, literally thinks of his own career ahead of anything else

Re: Boris Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Some politicos I follow seemed to think that his latest strategy is to get sacked, and therefore sit out the Brexit shitstorm from the back benches, then ride in as a saviour when everyone elses reputation has been ruined.
    I wouldn't put it past him at all, literally thinks of his own career ahead of anything else
    Its been mentioned many times and might explain why May hasn't sacked him,keep your enemies close,I remember one commentator saying at the time of the appointment ,its was a canny decesion, give him the Foregin Secretary role, with diminished power, no impact on Brexit ,just let him waffle and embarrass himself .

Or the other option, he's used as a useful fool to unleash provocative headline grabbing media bytes, taking the eye off the real stuff, fake news??

Or maybe he knows how toxic May is about to become, and he wants to get as far away as possible? The man who cannot be named was supposed to have been out of the way by now, but that plan came a cropper, and now there is a predator on the loose that is hell-bent on revenge. They say that you do reap what you sow ..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Or maybe he knows how toxic May is about to become, and he wants to get as far away as possible? The man who cannot be named was supposed to have been out of the way by now, but that plan came a cropper, and now there is a predator on the loose that is hell-bent on revenge. They say that you do reap what you sow ..
    Johnson is a duplicitous bullshitter lacking any integrity or foresight who had realised how far out of his depth he really is .

As for the rest of your post I guess it makes sense to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Johnson is a duplicitous bullshitter lacking any integrity or foresight who had realised how far out of his depth he really is .

As for the rest of your post I guess it makes sense to you.
    It turns out we now we have a woman who cannot be named! Very bad body language observed in Canada over the weekend. Don't worry, It will all make sense eventually. No more holding hands from now on ..

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

I would agree with this. I don't think he will succeed her however if this is his plan, if i was forced to have a bet on the next Tory leader it would be a small flutter on the Jacob Rees-Mogg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I would agree with this. I don't think he will succeed her however if this is his plan, if i was forced to have a bet on the next Tory leader it would be a small flutter on the Jacob Rees-Mogg!!!
    He who should not be named delivered a wake-up call to the EU yesterday - no more free lunches! Now the European elites who like to take care of themselves will have to come up with a new plan, but I'm not sure what it will be as they have already driven the working class into the ground. Who's going to pay for all the pensions, etc.? I can see a little crisis ahead, the question is can the EU handle it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It turns out we now we have a woman who cannot be named! Very bad body language observed in Canada over the weekend. Don't worry, It will all make sense eventually. No more holding hands from now on ..
    You've been saying this for a while

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    You've been saying this for a while
    Yeah, I thought the timescale would have be much quicker, but it's a very sensative issue. If the truth ever gets out about what was really going on, it will be beyond most people's comprehension. It's only the media who are holding back the floodwaters, but I don't see how they can stop the dam from bursting in the long term. What is really interesting though is the hold the media have over people, it's very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Nah the lady is awaiting in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nah the lady is awaiting in Scotland
    Isn't she a remainer?