+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Ignore" function

Re: The "Ignore" function

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Ah, I see your point, although I wasn't trying to make the post about you. I sort of agree with the OP. Anyway, I have no problem with you or the subject of your posts, it's not my club and I don't feel the need to defend it or attack you because you may have a different viewpoint ( In many cases I agree) Problem on here is that some people like to throw insults and insult a persons character. I don't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Man with half the board on ignore calls this place an echo chamber

People don’t interact with you because they don’t like your views BIS they don’t interact with you because you’re a weirdo. People debate with TLG with no real issues.
    "Weirdo"

You are these days, it wouldn’t have been so bad if you were always like this but you used to be one of the best posters on here, always put together a well reasoned and intelligent argument. Now you just seem weird, always on about the same issue over and over in every thread, talking about your ignore list etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You are these days, it wouldn’t have been so bad if you were always like this but you used to be one of the best posters on here, always put together a well reasoned and intelligent argument. Now you just seem weird, always on about the same issue over and over in every thread, talking about your ignore list etc.
    Isn't it funny - the best posters are the ones you agree with and the weird ones are the ones you don't. Probably a coincidence.

Not at all, I don't think me and TLG ever agree but he's one of the best posters on here. The same with Eric, NYCblue and theother bob. I don't think I agree with them very often at all.

It isn't your opinion I find weird either, it's everything else you do.