+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tommy Robinson march meets the naked bike ride!

Tommy Robinson march meets the naked bike ride!

Re: Tommy Robinson march meets the naked bike ride!

They say all publicity is good publicity, but this is one of the most bizarre joint protests I have ever come across

Did you see the picture of "thousands" on the Free Tommy Robinson march doing the rounds on Twitter?

Turns out it was the 2005 Champions League Homecoming parade for Liverpool

Disorder at Tommy Robinson protests in central London over the weekend.

Bluntly speaking a bunch of Coke heads fuelled on Stella looking for a day out.
    No doubt BNP, National Front EDL types who are easily manipulated and looking for someone to blame is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this. It’s appalling behaviour and a lot of them look like utter bellends.

I then think There’s a lad I was in school with, not the most academically brightest but a good hard working Manual worker who had done me a few favours work wise around my house.

He keeps sharing all these things on his Facebook page. I don’t comment as I don’t want to come across ‘liberal elite’ (copyright daily mail for anyone who doesn’t believe their shite) but quite clearly Robinson’s message resonates with him which personally I find tragic.

There’s probably a few lads on that march who I’d get on well with on a one to one basis but they’re refusing to see what Robinson is and that’s a self obsessed publicist who’s behaviour could have jeaprdised a criminal proceedings.

As I type the lad who I was in school with has just shared that false image of the thousands in London when it was in fact Liverpool....

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON!

Shame on them for bringing the good name of Stella Artois into disrepute