+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

  1. #1

    Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Sharing an image which said tens of thousands turned up to thin
    Except....
    Wrong city
    Wrong celebration
    Wrong decade !!!!

    Utter utter thick ***** !!!!!😂😂😂😂

    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.l...e-14766063.amp

  2. #2

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂


  3. #3

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    You'll never march alone

  4. #4

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Bright lads to be fair

  5. #5

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Sharing an image which said tens of thousands turned up to thin
    Except....
    Wrong city
    Wrong celebration
    Wrong decade !!!!

    Utter utter thick ***** !!!!!😂😂😂😂

    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.l...e-14766063.amp
    To be fair - it's not Robinson who has posted this is it (he's in jail) ?
    It is alleged 'supporters' of him
    Anti Semites who support political parties post some pretty horrible stuff as well
    And as we all know and have agreed - that doesnt make the leader of that political party anti semite

    Makes for an entertaining headline though

  6. #6

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    To be fair - it's not Robinson who has posted this is it (he's in jail) ?
    It is alleged 'supporters' of him
    Anti Semites who support political parties post some pretty horrible stuff as well
    And as we all know and have agreed - that doesnt make the leader of that political party anti semite

    Makes for an entertaining headline though
    I admit I was so busy laughing at the stupidity I wrote the topic header wrong.

    There’s no alleged supporters it’s quite clearly supporters of him as I’ve seen the twitter page.

    It’s classic propaganda which has made the author and those who re share it very very foolish and it deserves mocking.

  7. #7

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    To be fair - it's not Robinson who has posted this is it (he's in jail) ?
    It is alleged 'supporters' of him
    Anti Semites who support political parties post some pretty horrible stuff as well
    And as we all know and have agreed - that doesnt make the leader of that political party anti semite

    Makes for an entertaining headline though
    Are you saying you shouldn't judge the actions of the majority by the actions of a small violent minority?

  8. #8

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are you saying you shouldn't judge the actions of the majority by the actions of a small violent minority?
    Absolutely. But in this case they are all bellends following a bellend.

  9. #9

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I admit I was so busy laughing at the stupidity I wrote the topic header wrong.

    There’s no alleged supporters it’s quite clearly supporters of him as I’ve seen the twitter page.

    It’s classic propaganda which has made the author and those who re share it very very foolish and it deserves mocking.
    Have you got a link to the twitter page?

  10. #10

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Have you got a link to the twitter page?
    It's in the OP.

  11. #11

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's in the OP.
    Interesting account, I'm not sure if was made for trolling, propaganda or agition? I can't find any evidence of interaction with other users either.

    Verdict: not a real person.

  12. #12

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Interesting account, I'm not sure if was made for trolling, propaganda or agition? I can't find any evidence of interaction with other users either.

    Verdict: not a real person.
    If you mean agitation, I would assume the account was made for all three and it's done its job.

  13. #13

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If you mean agitation, I would assume the account was made for all three and it's done its job.
    Who knows what goes on in the murky world of infiltration and agent provocateurs. I'm surprised any news organisation would use that twitter account as a source though, although it was exactly what they needed.

  14. #14

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Wouldn’t want anyone bringing the squeaky clean world of the alt right into disrepute would we?

  15. #15

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Who knows what goes on in the murky world of infiltration and agent provocateurs. I'm surprised any news organisation would use that twitter account as a source though, although it was exactly what they needed.
    It's in the news because it had thousands of retweets, not because of 'who' posted it. Source is not the right word.

  16. #16

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's in the news because it had thousands of retweets, not because of 'who' posted it. Source is not the right word.
    I think you'd be rubbish at propaganda

  17. #17

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think you'd be rubbish at propaganda
    And you’d be rubbish at any sort of critical thinking

  18. #18

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    And you’d be rubbish at any sort of critical thinking
    Why do you say that? If you want to have a discussion you have to widen the context. Not everything is as narrowly defined as you think it is.

  19. #19

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I think you'd be rubbish at propaganda
    For someone who has a little cry when ad hominem is used on you, you don't seem to mind doing it.

    Do you disagree with what I said? Do you think the tweet would have made the news with 4 likes and 0 retweets?

  20. #20

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    For someone who has a little cry when ad hominem is used on you, you don't seem to mind doing it.

    Do you disagree with what I said? Do you think the tweet would have made the news with 4 likes and 0 retweets?
    Didn't you notice the smiley?

    As we are currently witnessing a lot of things get "planted" into the news, and some of it is made up too!

  21. #21

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Couldn't care less about stuff being "planted" in the news, I'm just delighted at another opportunity to play that hilarious video of the EDL being chased out of Liverpool to the strains of the Benny Hill theme.

  22. #22

    Re: Tommy and his fans utter nightmare 😂😂😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Didn't you notice the smiley?

    As we are currently witnessing a lot of things get "planted" into the news, and some of it is made up too!
    So everything you post with a smiley is a joke? Aaaah now it all makes sense! I thought you actually believed the stuff you post.

    I'm pretty relieved.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •